Chapter 2

< your super name is 'coyote' since you can turn into one + you have nature powers >

As you and The Dash continued to make your way through the vault, looking for the robber.

(y/n) p.o.v

Dash didn't stop talking. I can't bare him, he's so full of him self.
"So I take it your family didn't want to help you with this?" He asks me, looking forwards.
"Actually, I suspect they'll be arriving soon." I reply, looking at him as he looks back at me. His blue eyes remind me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who.
"Same with mine." He raises an eyebrow.
"Well that's great, they're just gonna be fighting the whole time." I sigh and shake my head, looking at the ground. Then I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders.
"Good thing we're not like that, right babe?" I heard him say, grinning down at me. I slowly moved out of his grasp and continued walking.
"Yeah, fantastic." I say sarcastically.

Just then, I hear footsteps behind us, and I turn around to see my brother.
"Get away from my sister Dash." He says.
"Alright, alright, calm down Sparky." Dash says, taking a step back. My brother rolls his eyes.

Elijah / Spark's two years older than me. He's called Spark because he can set a whole forest on fire with the click of his fingers. His suit is red and yellow + the ends of his mask look like flames. My whole family have powers to do with natural elements and turn into animals, his animal form is an eagle.

"Mum and dad will be here soon." My brother says, walking up to me and looking around at his surroundings. I nod slowly.
"I haven't been able to find anyone in here yet."
I say, completely ignoring the fact that Dash is right next to us.
"OH, is that what we're doing? Why didn't you say so before? I could've searched the whole place in less than a minute." I hear him say, looking proud. Me and my brother look at each other and then at him.
"Seriously? You couldn't of said you would do that sooner?" I cross my arms. The Dash just laughs and starts running around the vault until he's out of sight. A few seconds later, he comes back.
"I couldn't find anyone, but I found a piece of cloth and a hole in the floor that looks like it leads somewhere." He says, showing us a piece of blue cloth.

I turn to my brother and he nods, knowing what I'm thinking. I bend down slowly and turn into my Coyote form. The Dash jumps back and drops the cloth, earning a laugh from my brother. I walk towards the cloth and put my nose towards it, so I can get a scent. Once I have the smell memorised, I follow it towards the hole in the floor that Dash was talking about.

I change back into my regular form and stand up, looking at the two boys behind me.
"They went down there." I say, pointing towards the hole. Just as I was about to head into the underground tunnel, one of the policemen I saw outside comes running towards us.
"Hey! We need your help, there's uhm, a situation outside that we could really use your help with." He says, he seems sort of shy.
"Okay, well, we think the robber went down there." I say, showing him the hole.

As the three of us make our way outside, we see the 'situation' that the man was talking about.
"Well shit." I hear my brother say. Our parents and The Dashes parents were having an argument, while his sister was leaning against a police car, talking to a cop.
"This is gonna be fun." Dash says, a small smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and make my way towards my parents, my brother not far behind.
"We were here first, so we'll deal with the crime while you and the rest of your family make your way home." I heard my mum say.
"You don't tell my family what to do, I do." Dashes mum speaks up, pointing to her chest. I heard my brother shift next to me.
"Ladies, let's all take a moment to calm down. Neither of us will be dealing with this right now since we've already talked to the police and they're going to find who ever broke into the bank." He says, crossing his arms.

Both families turn away from each other and sigh. I walk to The Dash and tap his shoulder .
"Hey, I just wanted to say, thanks for helping today, kinda." I smile. He just nods at me and joins his family on the other side of the street.

As I turn around, I see my brother standing in front of me, raising an eyebrow.
"So you and him? Seriously?" He asked, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. I was shocked, how could he even begin to think that I would date someone as ignorant and self centred as him?
"What?! Of course not, it hurts to know that you think I would date someone like HIM." I say, putting a hand to my heart. He shakes his head slowly and ruffles my hair.
"What ever, let's get back to mum and dad." We began walking towards our parents, who were talking to the cops.

Little did I know, that not too far away, there was someone watching me.