intro

you were known to be happy and cheerful. you were oh so helpful and loved by all.everyone loved you, but of course they didn't know

it was a act

how was it a act? preschool, you were known to be quiet and emotionless no matter what happened.but when there was a school shooting, you couldn't help but, smile. the giddy smile plastered on your face as all the kids lay on the ground, dead.no a single sign of fear was in your face.it was a happy time but when first grade came around.everyone called you creep, they knew that you smiled at a bad time.you didn't care, soon the teachers showed fear to you.soon after fights came in, you always won.it wasn't hard against those kids. soon your parents became scared of you!

 they were scared to talk to you, or even be near you.it wasn't hard to notice, every day when you come home, your parents had a plastered smile of their faces. you knew their secret, they didn't love each other, you knew they were fighting.but of course, they didn't want to risk anything so they faked loving each other.

you hated talking back them, you thought it was a waste of time.a way to annoy and break apart from others.you could only narrow your eyes at your parents as they pretended to act like a normal family.everyone was scared of you, you didn't mind it at all.but when middle school came around. you became best friends with a girl name Min Jieun or aka the most pretty girl.she just couldn't stop bothering you, it was rare you talked to her.soon you actually bonded with her.

you were a normal kid, everything started to cool down until. she runined it. she met another boy, you knew she was trying to get attention of guys.but she stopped hanging out with you just to be with this boy.she loved to date boys just to get more popular.your serect name for her was slut.

but she cracked the lock of your dark mind, you wanted to kill her in the most painful way possible.but already, you are surrounded by people.do you really want to ruin it?of course not, you finally blended in with everyone.your parents wasn't scared of you anymore, the fights lowered down.but of course  Jieun came in and spilled all of your secrets.there was another fight, you own. and that was the last time you saw her.with was a good thing.

high school came around, still the same.you were surrounded by people, having a normal life.and no one remembered your creepy side.but you met the guy that made you lose your best friend.

oh sangwoo

it started by a simple project then it became chats during lunch.then it became hanging out everyday as he protect you from everyone for no reason.there was times he called you mom instead of y/n, but what can you say? 'my name isn't mom' ?

then collage came around.it was still the same, but you were great in science and art.it was just, you loved the chemicals and color.but who knew it came in use later on.even though you finished collage you still hung out with sangwoo until he had to go do his military service.

well who knew he was te key to your dark mind.