Minney? Like Minney Mouse?

Start from the beginning

I smirk at all those little things.

"Ash? A nerd? Minney, explain this to me." Mikey says.

"Minney? Like Minney Mouse?"

I sigh, "If you must know, when we were younger I couldn't pronounce Mikey, so I called him Mickey. And since we were always together, I was like the Minney to his Mickey."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'." I roll my eyes. Putting my attention to Mikey."Whatever, um... since I left I kind of went under the radar, after everything happened. So they couldn't find me." I say, referring to my parents.

"Oh. But you forgot something." He says

"What?"

"Me! We were suppose to leave together. Then I hear the Fox's daughter ran away." He says with a frown. "You didn't even let me say goodbye."

"That's what Kailem said." I said with a smile.

"You heard from Kailem? When? Last time I saw him was at the Jenkins party a year ago."

"So, wait." Luis said, we both turned our heads to him. "You guys know each other." We nod, with a smirk,"And he's not your boyfriend?"

I jerk my head as if I've been slapped. "No. I mean we've made out once on a dare but that's it." I say, turning to Mikey, smirking. "Besides... he has his eyes on Kasey."

"Kasey? Kasey Main?" He smiles as I nod. "I fucking knew it."

"You mean the one that went to our school?" Vargas asks. And I frown in anger, my fist clenching for what he did to her.

"Yes, what? Is she too much damage goods to be with him?" I seethe, jumping off the counter walking towards him. He towers me by an two or three inches, looking down on me. "I mean what you did to her was just fucking cruel." I step towards him and he takes a step back as I snarl at him.

"Baby, Minney, calm down. Càlmese." Mikey says putting his hands up in caution but I completely ignore him.

"No. I should fucking crack your jaw because of what you did to her." I fume.

"I didn't do anything." He denies.

And I punch the shit out of him.

He stumbles back, grabbing the counter so he wouldn't fall. I was about to lounge at him but Mikey grabs me by my waist, shoving his chin in my shoulder. "Baby. Baby, càlmese por favor. No seas como este. No actùan  como ella." [Calm down, please. Don't be like this. Don't act like her.] He says to me in Spanish, my native language.

I stop struggling, shocked at what I did. Tears pooled in my eyes. I hurt someone out of anger. I, I acted like her. I'm not her. I'm not anything like her. I'm not her.

You're her.

"I, I acted on anger, h-he didn't even do anything. ¡Soy ella. Oh mi dios , yo soy ella¡" [I'm her. Oh my god, I'm her!] I whisper.

Luis stands up straight with a hard glare, rubbing his jaw, a bruise already starting to form. A little blood trickling from the corner of his lip. He wipes it off with his thumb. "For a girl that fucking hurt. Shit."

"Llèvame a Kasey de por favor, no puedo estar aquì. Con èl." [Take me to Kasey's please, I can't be here. With him.] I say to Mikey, frantically. Tapping his forearm that's wrapped around my waist because of what I did. Fuck.

Luis glare softens into something, concern? Worry? Sorrow? He looks at me with those emotion in his eyes as Mikey grabs my thing under the counter and writing a note on it, probably to say I wasn't feeling well or some shit while I'm just standing there. A few feet away from Luis staring back at me.

We just stare at each other, paralyzed. Like time just, froze.

"Venga, yo no te quiero  en la misma lugar con el." [Come, I don't want you in the same place with him.] Mikey says, with my stuff in he hand and the other an the small of my back guiding me to he entrance. I look over my shoulder one last time.

He was still staring.

(Hello peeps! We haven't talked insoo long! There's a lot of drama in this chap, sorry? I don't know. If you guys wondering why Ash left-runaway more like it, well there's hints into the first few chapters. I know you guys are wondering who Mikey is well you have a hint, most likely a childhood best friend but there's More! And that'll be next chapter. Maybe starting at Luis P.O.V, and for more hints and details about the characters, or the book, tweet me @Candy_Sweet13x #AskCandy. Vote, comment, fan, Stay beautiful!!! <3 <3 ;+;*)