Chapter One : Welcome to Borduria

Start from the beginning

I walked into the bathroom and feel even more in love then I walked over to a door and open it, which it leads to the closet. I was definitely not leaving this room. The closet was as big as the one I have back home so I definitely got the master bedroom. There was a knock on my door. I walked out of the closet and back to the bedroom.

"Come in." I said as I took a seat on the bed.

The door opened to reveal a maid and a butler. They walked in, carrying my bags to the closet and the butler left. The maid came and stood infront of me.

"My name is Chelsea, and I will be your personal maid. Would you like me to help you unpack?" She asked.

"Hi, Chelsea, my name is Nicole and we can do that later, I'm kind of hungry. Can you lead me to the kitchen?" I replied.

"Very well, follow me." She said as I got off the bed and followed her out of the room and down the stairs.

" She said as I got off the bed and followed her out of the room and down the stairs

She lead me to a dining room and pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"This dining room is beautiful." I said as I took a seat.

"The King makes sure that very residence included in the royal trust is well taken care of." She said.

"Did you say King?" I asked.

"Yes, this country is ruled by a monarch. King James III is the current head." She answered.

"Oh wow, I thought you guys had a President." I said.

"People always assumes that because we are a very lowkey country and our King doesn't love the spotlight like other royals but we known for our winters and generosity." She said.

"What are the winters like here?" I asked.

"Very disney movie." She answered.

"There you are Nicole, I've been looking all over for you. Did you like your room?" Brie said taking a seat next to me.

"I love my room." I said.

"What would you ladies like to eat?" Chelsea asked.

"I would love a chicken cesar salad, please." I answered.

"A fruit salad, please." Brie said.

"Coming right up." She said walking out of the dining room.

"So, Brie, what do you have planned for us?" I asked.

"Well, after everyone gets here, we're going on a royal tout of the Chariot Palace." Brie answered.

×

|james👑

The King, sat in the car coming from the opening of the parliament, watching the citizens  wave at him and him waving back. “Your Majesty?” the woman across from him asked.

“Yes, Amanda.” James answered to his assistant.

“We just need to set up your photos for your ten years on the throne.” Amanda said.

“Uhh…yeah, make it for after my meeting with the Prime Minister.” He said as he continued to wave at the crowd the car passed.

Later they arrived at the Chariot Palace, just an hour from the main city

Later they arrived at the Chariot Palace, just an hour from the main city. This Palace was beloved by James' family for many generations and most of the past and current monarchs were born in this Palace. They entered past the gates as the guards bowed to the king in the car.

The driver opened his door, and James hurriedly walked up to the front door, “Hello everyone!" James said acknowledging the bows of the servants.

James made his way up the red-carpeted stairs. Once arriving the guard opened the door to his office.

“Harry!” he greeted, embracing his friend.

"Hello, James!" Prince Harry said.

James moved to behind the desk and motioned for Harry to have a seat on the chair

"So, Harry want brings you to my side of the pond?" James asked.

"Meghan and I need a getaway and I thought why don't I ask my best friend, the King of Borduria, to let us stay here for a week or two." Harry answered.

"I get to finally meet your American sweetheart, and of course, you two can stay here as long as yoy want." James said.

"Yes, you do and thank you." Harry said.

James looked out the window and saw shiny black cars arrive at the entrance. Several women, who were clearly tourists started to get out of the car. Then in the last car he the most beautiful woman he ever layed his eyes on, she wore a red striped tee and blue high waisted flared side snap button jeans. James couldn’t take his eyes off her. Harry noticed and followed James' eyes to the window.

“Looks like someone sees something he likes,” Harry said smiling, nudging his friend. “You might want to talk to her before you never see her again.” He said.

James laughed and nudged him back.

“No, I have way too much on my plate to worry about a random woman.” James said as he shook his head and looked away from the window.

James pressed a button on the phone and a butler walked in.

"Yes, Your Majesty." The Butler said.

“Prepare room for Harry near mine.” James instructed the butler.

“Yes, Sir.” The butler said as he left the room, leaving James and Harry alone.

"So, James, how is my favorite goddaughter and annoying cousin?" Harry asked.

"They're both fine. Leona told me that Danica, recently asked about wanting a mom." James replied.

"Well, she is getting to that age where a young girl needs her mother the most." Harry said.

"She has Leona." James said.

"Leona, cannot be a mother to Danica, James and you know that." Harry said.