✿I don't like the way you are.

Start from the beginning

"Then what?" Nia moves closer to you, now curious more than ever. Judging by your red face, it's something worthy knowing.

Your eyes are wandering at your surroundings but Nia. You're way too embarrassed to look at her eyes.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" She asked again for you have not answer.

"O - our lips accidentally collided with e - e - each other." You stuttered out. Your face is really red right now.

A grin grew in Nia's features. "So you guys kissed~" She was about to tease you but was interrupted by you standing up suddenly. "W-what?"

"BUT HE SAID MY BREATH STINKS AND HE SAID IT SO LOUDLY IN FRONT OF THOSE PEOPLE SO NOW THEY'RE THINKING MY BREATH REALLY STINKS!" You shouted angrily.

Nia sweatdropped. "That's what you are mad about huh.."

"He didn't even said sorry! He just casually left me in there without even sparing one last glance at me!"

Nia tried to calm her friend down again. "(Y/n).. Breat-"

"LIKE DUDEEE, IT WAS ALSO MY FIRST KISS! HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!"

"(Y/n-"

"I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY MY FAULT THAT W-WE KISSED BUT STILL! AHH! HE'S MAKING ME NUTS!"

"Alright.. Try to calm down for a sec-"

"ARGH! NOW I REMEMBER WHAT HE DID LAST WEEK TO ME AGAIN! HE TRIPPED ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS! WHY DOES THAT JERK LIKES TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE?! THAT GU-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! SHUT UP!"

Oops.. Nia snapped. You did as you were told, you shut your mouth. Then you slowly sit back again and acts like nothing happened.

Nia cleared her throat before collecting her posture again. "As I was saying, you should first calm down." She said emphasizing the last two words. "If you're really that mad at him then why don't you get him back?"

You tilted your head on the side as you stare at her confusingly. "Get him back...?"

Your friend nodded. "Yeah. Get him back.. You know.. A revenge."

Then it hits you.

That's right! Why didnt you thought about this before?! You could have a revenge on him!

-

You have a smile plastered in your face as you walk towards him. "Oi Killua~" You called out to the silver haired male.

Though he heard you loud and clear, he still continue to walk. "What?" He asked, his eyes not even sparing you a glance.

You grab his wrist. "Stop walking for a minute!" Then he stopped, all of his attention are on you now.

"C-can I come over to your house?" You cursed yourself in your head when you stuttered. Not your fault your mind suddenly gives you a flashback of the what happened earlier.

Killua stare at you for a brief moment before nodding. "Sure but why though?"

You jumped a bit, surprised about his question.