Annoying

As dusk rose, and all the birds arose for their duties Ilham woke up feeling restless as she couldn't picture or pinpoint what was wrong with her , she felt just blank , she just stared into empty space for the longest of time.
She heard the hostel matron saying 30 minutes remaining , she sighed and continue her daily activities.
Later at night ilham rested to check her phone as it was contraband so she unlocked her phone and was chatting away with her boyfriend in the boys hostel, after 20 mins an unknown number called her and she answered,
Sani was on the line asking stupid questions without getting to the point of why he called, ilham said y did u call really, he said he just wanted to hear her voice, ilham was in a hurry to get back to chatting with her boyfriend, she said her salam and ended the call.
"Guys are so annoying" she exclaimed what a way to end the day. She yawned checked her WhatsApp once more , checked people's profile pictures , she saw sani's own and said to herself I don't like mallam's I feel that they'll cage u , dictate ur life and are manwhores  , anyway she sighed I just want to get it over with this school , soon 3 months remaining , then sleep consumed her.

The next day ilham heard her favorite alarm "oh my love dear matron what will I do without u" . she did her salat , took her bath and went for breakfast, then class. Later that day she went to her boyfriend's class for night prep where she normally does. After that the romanced their way till after night cap , which Abdulmajid escorted her to the hostel, she loved him so much and she would do anything for him.
That is how days turned into weeks as they were taking exams, later a misconception broke abdulmajid and ilham up cuz she was told he was dating his school daughter and he heard a guy that had a brief fling with ilham boasting about his he had her to his friends, he took away the phone he gave her , her classmates never wanted them together so they drifted father nd father away from each other, one night after their exam he came and they reconciled she tried kissing him but he said no they have more days ahead of them.
The next day at night abdulmajid gave ilham a letter and fled to the hostel, so she went to the hostel read the break up letter and she tore it up, went outside and hosted away with guys that wanted her, she went back to the hostel and cried her life away.
That is how she always cried for 3 weeks any time she hears a romantic song she always cries, her friends had enough of it and did everything in their power to make her cheer up, she did but anytime she sees abdulmajid she remembers and cries in secret.
Eventually she finished her school , she berely forgot abdulmajid then he called her to come out that he wants to talk to her, she came out he asked her and asked how she was doing, they gisted away and he started touching her, no one knows how to turn her on or knows her body like he does, is like he knows what to do to her to make her do anything he wants, that is how they romanced away , he acted like nothing ever happened, wen they met with their classmates she told them their just friends, he always got angry but she didn't say anything till after 2 years he heard that she was getting married and he didn't speak to her about it and didn't say anything to her
Ilham didn't intend to marry sanni it just happened that she liked him and she told him to speak to her parents yo chase sank away but instead sanni spoke to them and she just accepted because she knew even though she loved abdulmajid she never knew what he was thinking and if she should wait for him they never said anything about their relationship.
March came and the wedding started everything happened , ilham was nervous and didn't know wat she was feeling she just wanted to get the marriage over with, it was so stressful to be smiling like a lunatic all through, she loved her parents and her siblings but she wanted to get married to have freedom , because she was always caged at home and it was boring, she was happy to be married even though she loved abdulmajid more she decided it is a new chapter of her life and she was going to start afresh