Book of Powers: Chapter 6-A Welcome Addition?

NICK P.O.V.
I got to school early so I can get started on work before class starts. As I continued to do my work one by one everyone else arrived, Kyler first, then Tatia and Stefan, then Seth, Heather, Andrea,Then Lia. I had no friends besides myself so I walk up to Tatia and Stefan and started to talk to them. "Hey" I said as I sat down by them. "Hey" Tatia responded with a smile. "So What do you guys like to do for fun?" I asked as I tapped my foot, It took them a while to respond. "Write or paint" Tatia said as she wrote down in here notebook. I glanced down and saw that she had neat handwriting and was writing a story. "I like to read" Stefan said as he wrote down something in his notebook. "Cool"I said as I walked around the class. I thought in my head ways to kill them but that is something that I always do with people, wether it's a friend or foe. I think that I could put the twins against each other and kill the winner. I sat down by Seth and Heather. "What do you want?" Heather asked looking at me. "I want to talk" I defended, "What do you guys like to do for fun?" I asked looking at the book in Seth hands, he was reading what seemed to be Harry Potter but I couldn't make out the title because he hand was covering most of it. "I like to mind my own business" Heather said a little too aggressive. "I like to read, write or watch something." Seth said as he looked back at his book. I went over to Lia and Andrea who seemed to be happy a good conversation because they were laughing quite a bit. "Hey" I said as I sat down. "Hey" Lia and Andrea responded. I looked at them a thought of the best way to kill them, use their own stupidity against them. We talked about life and other stuff. The bell rang for us to leave.