Chapter six

Hi

Recap: Chakor made food for his friends. But Suraj went to meet her and gave her a chain.

Suraj was standing there behind a big tree, it was there meeting point. He was looking at the watch the time was passing by but his friends haven't arrived yet. He was getting nervous. Where are they? The job has to be done tonight or else we won't get paid. The son of the minister has to die!

It was getting late, the night had arrived the club was full. A party was going for with rich people. Suraj didn't mind it, everyone get what they deserves like him. He is the son of a prostitute, he has never learnt it to be loved, neither he ever got the care of a mother or a home. But this is wrong. He has his friends, which become his family and he has found a home, with love.

Suraj lighten up a cigarette, when a hand touched his shoulder, he took out his pocket knife and stopped in front of the face. "Laksh?" He looked around and found Karan too. "What are you both doing here?" He shouts at them, still trying to control over his anger.

Karan come near. "First of all put the knife down, w... we can explain you everything!".

Suraj did as asked him to do. Laksh had stopped to breath, seeing the knife in front of his face scared the hell out of him. "We has to change the plan Suraj!"

Suraj was looking at them. "What why?"

Karan gulps. "Because they got arrested!"

Suraj was perplexed. "What how?" He was looking at them, waiting for a plausible explanation.

Karan come next to Laksh. "We were at our regular place, having food!"

"Bhai yummy food, say to your friend. I ate double portion yours too!" Laksh said having an innocent smile on his face.

"We having the food, when the Inspector Singh come!" Karan was telling him.

Laksh nods. "Haan the way he come was suspicious. Deep and Ajay pushed as away and Sid he stood up to speak with him!".

Food time...

The boys were hungry and looking at the food given by the woman.

"Let's start begin before it get cold" Laksh said it while he rubbed his hands. "Oh said to wash the hands first!" Karan nodded. "Haan she was very determined in this, she said she will get to know!"

They shrugged, but washed their hands. Deep talked with Sid and Ajay. "We will meet Suraj at the big Tree, he will be waiting there for us. This job can't be done alone, there will be too many people and high security"

The two nodded at him, when he pushed Karan and Laksh away.

"What?!" Karan looked at him.

"Move!" Deep said in anger and determined tone.

The two left from there and Sid stood up. "What happened Inspector did you forget your route?" He laughed with the other's of him.

The Inspector glared at them. "I know you are planning something without you your friend it nothing! I will arrest you!" He smirked at them.

Ajay stood up looking at him in confusion. "You can't arrest us without an arrest warrant or valid reason!" He said and the Inspector laughed devilish.

"I don't care, here I am the law and only my words matters! Besides I can arrest you on spec!" He called his Constables. "Arrest them, they can leave the jail by tomorrow!"

Karan and Laksh hidden not to get caught by the police. "What now?"
"Suraj can't do the job alone, you heard Deep!" Karan nodded.

"He arrested them on spec! What the hell!". Suraj was shocked and scared. "I can't do that, we can't do this!"

Laksh and Karan looked at him. "We can help you! Please trust us! We know how important this job is, just think once!"

Suraj looked at them. "Think? Have you ever thought what you are saying and doing? Your hands are clean, we are there to care and look after you, then why you want to be dragged into the darkness? We are there isn't it enough!" He shook them.

Laksh lowered his head. "If you trust us, you will let us work with you!" He made a fist.

Suraj looked at them. "I do trust you, but your hands aren't dirty!"

"We know you can't do it alone! Just think if the job is done the suspecting on us might be gone!" Karan said "As the inspector has arrested only the other three. He knows you won't use us!"

Laksh shouts. "Haan you need us. I might have clean hands but my body isn't clean. I'm as dirty as you are! You can't exclude me all the time!"

Suraj saw the tears and fine in their eyes. Reluctantly he nods. "Fine, it's the first and last time you are going to do this!". They nod at him and waited according to their plan.

At Jail

Deep was looking at Ajay and Sid. "Damn it, what now?" They were whispering even walls have ears. They shook their heads. "I don't know if they could... I don't want to know!"

They nodded. They never wanted Laksh or Karan to be a part of the darkness. But they hope they would help Suraj, as he won't be able to make it alone.

Back at the club side

The party was taking new turns and many people come in and out.

Laksh saw him. "Bhai look, isn't he the son of the minister?" Suraj took out his mobile phone and checked the picture he had received. "Yes, that is he!"

Suraj took a deep breath. He had explained them three times, how to do this job.

Karan had placed a cloth on his face, only his eyes were visible. It was the same of Laksh and Suraj they didn't use their names only codes.

Laksh was walking behind Suraj, Karan was in front of them.

The people come out and they wanted to make it look like as a failed robbery. The bodyguards of the minister son were everywhere to get through him was difficult.

They whispered. "Karan be careful! Try to distract them I will kill him!"

Karan did as said he took the purse of a woman and runaway they were following him, but the guards of the minister son were still there. Laksh was nervous they were hiding to attack at the right moment, when he made a noise by mistake.

The attention was on them. Suraj saw that like Laksh, the guns of the guards were aimed. "Shit I knew it!" Suraj saw Laksh, but Laksh pushes him away. "My mistake run!"

A gunshot was to hear and a body collapse.

He widen his eyes. Not wasting any time he lifted him and runs with him.

Karan, who had heard the gunshot was scared. If something happens run don't stop! Just run! Forget everything and look for yourself!

Karan was running, but back to them. "No!".

He comes and helped Suraj carrying Laksh away from there.

____
Please comment and vote