Me
why?

harry holland 🧡
Because they think
you're my girlfriend

Me
Again why?

harry holland 🧡
Because of my brothers

Me
Is it that bad?

harry holland 🧡
No. But you aren't
that's the thing

Me
Ik I'm not

harry holland 🧡
I mean I really like you

Me
And I like you too

harry holland 🧡
But you aren't my
girlfriend

harry holland 🧡
And it's not like you
ever will be.
[read]

* * *

🖤 liked by slvtherins_, FelixUriah and 1879 others

essiemulligan99: my hoe surprised me after 8 months without seeing each other. Missed this feckin nimrod 😊
tagged: slvtherins_

view all comments

slvtherins_ missed you too hoe 😂

jajajaholland she is a fucking hoe. Moving from Harry to him.

zenslaya brush your hair you ginger bitch🙄

tomdayanews I told you she's on and off with Harry. Probably using him.😡

tomdayanews oh look he hasn't even liked her last three posts. Trouble in imaginary paradise?😂

freddybenson it was so obvious from the start
🙄

slvtherins_ @tomdayanews I thought I told you to fuck off? Same for you @freddybenson

irnMan 😍😍

haz_holland honestly. Leave Essie alone she can have friends you know. Just because he is male doesn't mean anything. So what if Harry hadn't liked or commented, ever occur to you that he is busy? Or just hadn't seen them? Calm you fucking tits guys

slvtherins_ assuming my gender are we? @haz_holland

essiemulligan99 @haz_holland 🧡🧡

daddyholland S.L.U.T

slvtherins_ well done you can spell your name @daddyholland

osterhollandhoe ❤️😍

yoshibros is she cheating on Harry with him?

slvtherins_ FFS ESSIE IS MY BEST FRIEND! UNDERLINE THE BEST FRIEND 🙄🙄🙄

slvtherins_ jfc you thirsty bitches crave drama, go elsewhere for it!

* * *

Essie fully logged out of her Instagram, instead of simply exiting the app. Adam was sat across from her snapping back at all of the haters on her post. He was beyond pissed.

He had known the girl for many years, he knew all of her past with the bullying and everything and was there for her throughout all of it. Heck, he saw screenshots of Essie and Harry's conversation. Like if the boy said something that she didn't know how to reply to, Adam was there telling her what to say.

The thing was, Essie and Harry hadn't spoken in a few days. Not since Harry's last message. She hadn't told Adam about it despite the boy knowing of Essie's crush on Harry. She was too embarrassed because of it. She had fallen for a boy she had initially met through Instagram. A boy who she thought the world of. He had told her he liked her a lot and she told him her return of feelings but then he told her that they would never be together. What was that all about?

Adam noticed Essie's quietness and he locked his phone staring at his best friend. "Ignore them all. They are just looking for drama," he told her.

"They're right though, I am a sluts." She muttered.

"Bitch, shut your fucking mouth. How are you a slut? Have you fucked Harry? No. Have you fucked me? Hell no, I don't go that way. Therefore you aren't a slut. You haven't kissed anyone before so it's even more impossible!" Adam snapped, shaking his head. "Now what's going on with Harry anyway? You haven't mentioned him at all."

Essie shrugged.

"C'mon Ess, you're normally talking me ear off about the darn boy!" Essie sighed and showed him the messages. "What a dickhead!" Adam exclaimed, "so what? He's just been leading you on?"

"I guess...I don't know to be honest, he confuses me."

Adam placed his arm around his friend, "have you tried speaking to Harrison about it all?"

"No, no, no, no, no! If I talk to Haz about it then he'll talk to Tom who'll talk to Sam who'll talk to Harry and then everything will be even more messed up. I'm just leaving it as it is. I knew this would happen. Nobody likes me enough to date me. That's obvious."

"But that post...?" Adam questioned.

"He deleted it."

"I'm gonna kill that boy!" Adam growled, "I will slap him so hard that Australia will be welcoming him home."

+ + +

Adam Beales playing Adam (slvtherins_)