ONE

I honestly just am going to have pure fun with this book, it will be a short story. follow this journey about a man deeply in love with all these women and find out who really has his heart.
most chapter will be only in third person or the main characters point of view.

Don't have a picture of Amora yet

Don't have a picture of Amora yet. 😉

I think you guys will love this book too.  I hope. Enjoy ❤️
_____
O M N I S C I E N T.

Amora stared at the big house as she sighed. She couldn't believe after everything going on that she was going to see her father again. Although it hasn't even been that long, even a minute with her seeing him, that was long enough for her. She remembered the pin to the gate as it slowly opened and she stepped in quietly walking up to what she used to call the big house. She started to smile to herself as she walked because all the memories from birth to the age she was now started to appear in her head. Finally walking up to the big door, she did not once ring it. She looked around the bush for the spare key and once she found it she smiled brightly.

"This man doesn't change one bit." She thought to herself.

She put the key into the knob and turned it quietly opening the door and closing it so she wouldn't disturb her father. She dropped her bags by the door and closed her eyes as the smell of sweet cinnamon she once remembered during her childhood years filled her nostrils and she smiled.

Out of nowhere two big dogs came out of nowhere and she stood there with a smile on her face as they wagged their tails with their tongues out. Femi and Esme did not once bark alerting they just hopped onto the girl they knew with love and licked over her face as she giggled softly. She got up and gave them orders to go somewhere and play and they followed her orders.

Looking around the house she noticed that nothing had really changed since she left which made her heart ache. A tear escaped her eye as she looked over all the pictures on the wall and the stands, but one that touched her heart the most was the one with her and her parents when she was a baby. She sighed putting it back down.

After she got done looking over the whole downstairs of the house she had got her a glass of red wine and started to walk up the stairs. She heard soft music playing as she walked up the stairs which shocked her even more because she thought no one was home but guess she was as wrong. But that didn't stop her as she continued to walk and she started to peek her head through the rooms that were empty which she didn't understand. She walked into her old room and smiled to herself but quickly walked out as she walked back into the long hallway because she heard someone rapping lowly and it sounded familiar. But the room at the end of the hallway was a room she never once went into or noticed, it had a black door, and you could see the lights from under the doorway.

"I shoulda seen you was trouble right from the start,  taught me so many lessons. How not to mess with broken hearts, so many questions. When this began we was the perfect match, perhaps. We had some problems but we workin at it, and now"  The voice rapped lowly but steady.  "The arguments are gettin' loud, I wanna stay. But I can't help from walkin' out just a little way. Just take my hand and understand, if you could see. I never planned to be a man it just wasn't me. But now I'm searchin' for commitment, in other arms. I wanna shelter you from harm, don't be alarmed. Your attitude was the cause, you got me stressin,"

"Soon as I open up the door with your jealous questions, like where can I be you're killin' me with your jealousy. Now my ambition's to be free.." They continued. "I can't breathe, cause soon as I leave, it's like a trap. I hear you callin' me to come back, I'm a sucka for love..."

Amora got closer to the door and put her hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it opening it slowly. She instantly saw him. His body was turned towards the big screen TV as he rapped to his own songs and danced to the beat with a blunt and bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

Once he turned around as the song stopped he stopped dead in his tracks looking at the person who was now in his house

Once he turned around as the song stopped he stopped dead in his tracks looking at the person who was now in his house. He couldn't believe who he was seeing.

"A-Amora?" He said to her slowly. "Is that really you?"

"It's me, Dad.."

With that being said the little girl he once always had by his side ran into his arms with tears filling her eyes.

_________

After talking for awhile and catching up on things Amora sat in silence looking at her Dad.

"Whats on your mind babygirl?"

"I want to know why we aren't a family anymore, what changed, what happened?"

"Me and your mom just decided to separate, people just grow apart."

"She still misses you, you still miss her."

"I will always love your mother baby, that was my first true love."

"Can you give me the story?"

"The story of what?"

"Of how you guys met and all the girls you've been with before and during her up until now, shes only told me a bit, but I want the full story from you."

"You sure you want the full deats?"

"Yes,"

"Promise not to get mad at anything?" He asked her. "Because what's done is done."

"Promise."

"I guess I'll just just start from the very beginning, way before I met your mother."

"Okay."

"So, this is how it all started..."

______

NEW BOOK!

Who do you guys think Amora's mother is? Who would you want it to be? Hmm.
I might end up changing her name later. *

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, and share your thoughts, let me know if you like it or not and add this book to your library. Thank you for reading and Happy New Year ! ❤️

ParisBabyGurl.