Three Weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys i missed usrry for teh long wait but i have had so muvh going on

---------------------

---------------

------------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

-

Three Months!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

BPOV

It is three weeks until I get to marry the most AWESOMEST PERSON EVER> EDWARD FREAKING CULLEN. I love him forever. He still hasnt been able to figure out how he keep falling asleep but everyone else has. He is blinded by love is what i call it. I loved him the same way. He is my everything. My air my oxgen GOD I LOVE EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN.

I hear the front door open and then I heard Edward yelling at someone. I listened in and then heard the name that soon would not exsist after today. the one I kicked out and warned. Where should i send her off to this time. HMMMMM Vloterra??

That is perfect that will be where she goes. Iwalked into Edwards room and found Tanya had Edward  pinned agaiinst the wall her eyes were red. Oh no what did she do??? Then somebody came up behind me and Put their hand over my mouth and had be in a head lock. I quickly used my power to put peple asleep on him and he qpassed out. Tanya looked shocked I walked up to her and got in her face.

"What do you think you are doing" i said

"I think that Edward is in love with me so im trying to get him away from you slut" she said

I looked down at Edward and he said not true I looked into his head and he was scared. Didntknow what to do. Then he looked at me with pleading eyes. I quickly grabbed Tanya and threw her outside.

"WoW this is kinda desavu(Sp) isnt it" is aid"Now who wins??" i then grabbed her and threw her to a tree.

"Stop this" she said

"Stop what" i asked knowing what i was doing

"Making me feel sleepy" she said

"I dont know what your talking about" i said and then put her all the way under i grabbed her and ran to Volterra I put her in the water by there and ran back home This hasbeen a good day. I got home and was welcomed into Edwards arms andI kissed him and then put him bakc to bed.

$%^&*((*&^%$#

There u go

luv u

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

L

I

K

E

F

A

N

LUV U GUYS

TWILIGHT FOREVER