i'm fine

Lindsay King is just like any other normal teen. But one problem is. shes dyslexic. she doesn't see like other kids. everythings different for her. she's 17 with long purple hair. she doesn't have many friends just one but they don't even go to the same school.

Chapter 1

Here i sit. in this damn cold classroom. i don't know if its just me but i'm always cold.a chair screeched on the tiile floor behind me. i flinched at the loud soud and the guy beside me chuckled. "lindsay" mr.keu called. i looked up from my desk and sat up straight. "can you read paragraph 4 please?" he damanded.

"she's to stupid to read that!" a girl shouted from the back of the room. a eruption of laughs filled the tiny classroom. tears brimmed the bottom of my eyes. the teacher covered his mouth trying not to laugh. iopened my text book and started. "w-wonday? thats not right" i mumble. "nonday?" i say again. "it says monday" i groan and rub my face. why can't i be like normal kids.

"Lindsay go to the office please" he pointed to the door. i stood up quickly my sneakers squeaking on the floor. i opened the wooden door and quickly walked down the silent halls. "stupid lindsay your so damn stupid" i murmer to myself. i soon felt my bum on the cold dirty floor. "ow" i groan. i look up and see a good looking boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"are you okay? i'm so clumsy" hee whispers and helps me up. i nod and dust off my self."i'm okay" i whisper and look down. "i'm luke" the boys says. i nod slowly and sigh "i'm lindsay" i nod and shrug my shoulders a bit. the boy called luke gave me some suspcious looks. "is there something on my face?" i mumbke scared there was. he shook his head. "no your just beautiful" he smiles sweetly. my heart started racing at what he had said. no one has really ever said that to me. i nod and quickly walk passed him.

i wasn't trying to be rude i just didn't know what to say to him. i don't know how to react. like i've said before i'm dumb. i open the big wood dorrs to the office. "hi Lindsay" mrs. Taker greeeted me. i smiel weakly and gave a little wave. "Hi mrs. taker" i mumble and sit down.  i assume mr. keu had already called down to the office. i sigh and drag a hand threw my hair. i look around the cluttered space.

"Lindsay we called your mum and she's on her way" Mrs. Taker informs me. i nod slowly and cross my legs over each other. soon enough my mujs tall slim figurer came into sight. i sigh once again for like the millionth time today. i hear the door creak open and my mum coming in with a warm smile. i stand up picking up my bag and standing beside her.

"so how did this happen?" my mum asks bringing me into the car. i shrug some and buckle myself in. "the teacher asked me to read something and i couldn't read it and i got laughed at" i mumur setting my head against the window. my mum nods knowing my pain. "mum why can't i be normal like the other kids?" i ask qiuetly.

a

hello! it feels so good to be writing again!! this is my second book i've written. my first ne was more successful then  thought. so thank you for reading that one and hopefully reading this one. thanks so much!! oh and for people who don't know dyslexia is a disease that camkes it hard to understand words and mixes up letters.

-jade