Chapter 1

Every one was cheering and waving as we got into the limousine. We were finally married and were off to someplace wonderful. He won't tell me where it is though. We drove off I was so exited!

"Where are we going?" I asked with a whiny tone.

I was almost annoyed at this point. I would love to go to the ocean or somewhere by water. Maybe it would nice to go somewhere cold since it's so warm here. I thought to myself.

"I told you be patient you will know as soon as we get there."

"Okay." I said annoyed.

***************************************************

"America!" he said giving me a shake. "We're there!"

I must have fallen asleep on Maxon's arm. It had been a really busy day.

"Wow it seems the drive went by fast!" was all I could manage to say in return, still groggy from waking up. "Where are we?"

"Lake Tahoe" He said with a smile. "We can go skiing and spend time on the beach!"

"That's wonderful" I said with my head facing the window. "It's beautiful here!"

Seconds after that I kissed him I couldn't imagine my life with out him and now we are on our honeymoon in possibly the most beautiful place in Illéa.

"That's our first real kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Schreave." He said smiling his gorgeous smile. Then he leaned in for another one.

"Where are Mary and Marlee?" I asked suddenly remembering!

"They're not far behind us in there own car!" He said. "The guards and my butler are with them as well."

"Okay. I just wanted them to help me impress you." I said winking at him.

"America" he said rolling his eyes "You don't need to impress me because I'm already impressed."

Just then the limousine stopped. We were at a beautiful cabin that is in front of the lake. I had never seen snow before. When I got out snow was lightly falling. I loved the way it got in my eye lashes and on my nose. I wish my dad was here to see this he would have loved it.

"I love it." I said as I hugged Maxon. "How long are we here?"

"About three weeks!" He said. "We have to get back after that so we can figure out how to take away the castes."

He looked stressed. Inside there was very high ceilings a warm fire place and a huge porch. I've never knew how great being royalty is.

"Hey. Let's not think about that right now. Okay?" I said with a frown.

"Okay. We should settle down." He said.

I sat down on the bed while the guards brought in our luggage. I motioned for Maxon to come sit next to me. As he sat down I put my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was still stressed. I didn't want to make him upset so I didn't say anything.