Chapter 2

I had decided to listen to some throwback Migos so I was listening to their album Young Rich N*ggas. Thank You God started to play just as I turned the corner on Trevon's street. I pulled up to the side of the street and honked the horn. He came out looking so happy and came to the car. I got out and hugged my BestFriend and told him to put his stuff in the back so we can take off. We jokingly commented on each other's outfits ( we had made a plan to match ). We both had on YRN shirts. Mine was a black and white raglan shirt and his was just a white t-shirt with gold letters. I had a white gold chain with diamonds in it. He had on a gold chain with black diamonds in it. He had on some black Versace jeans with a black belt with a silver Medusa head belt buckle on it. I had on white and gold pants with skulls on them from Pure Atlanta. We both had on red Louboutins and Versace glasses. I had flat ironed my hair and wrapped it the night before and now it was long and soft.

"That's a dope shirt you got on KnotHead. I think I seen it before." He said smiling.

"Yeaa, thank ya my niggah. I like dem red bottoms you got on, I think I got some too." I said back smiling just as much.

Before we took off, I asked him if he remembered that doughnut place I said we were gonna go to when we left. He said he did and I told him I was gonna take him. We got to the doughnut place and we got three dozen doughnuts and honey buns. When we left there, we went to the store and stocked up on drinks and other snacks. We left there, music blasting, laughing and smiling, on our way to Atlanta, Ga.

There was a moment of silence before he asked me, "You think we gone meet Migos like you was saying you wanted to?"

"I hope so! I'll be so happy if I get to meet Quavious Marshall, Kiari Cephus, and Kirshnik Ball. You just don't know..."

"Daang! You usin they whole real name and shii. You been stalkin aintcha KnotHead?"

"Well I mean like, it ain't a problem if I know they whole real names is it? And you know you wanna meet them just as bad as I do so don't even try to hide it. At least I ain't claim I saw PeeWeeLongway in the car when I was in ninth grade!"

"Look, I looked dead in that man's face. He looked just like Longway! And at least I ain't crushing on a niggah."

"Who crushing on who?! I don't know what you talking bout Chico my niggah."

"Don't even try to play like yeen got feelings for Quavo. Every time you see a picture of him you bout have a heart attack. You know all his lyrics to most of they songs by heart. And you almost cried when he retweeted yo lil paragraph about Migos."

"See--"

"You used to always talk about how you wanted to touch his dreads and how much you love his voice and don't even get me started on how you used to talk about his lips. You used to talk about how all of em joke around wit each other and how Quavo got a sense of humor and stuff like that."

"Damn son, you sure was listenin to me when I was talkin bout Quavo wasn't you? Don't act like yeen tryna meet OffSet anyway. Looking like him. I swea y'all look alike... Oh look, we in Ga now. You wanna go to the house first, or to Lenox?"

"I wanna go to the house first an put our stuff up then we can hit Lenox."

"I gotchu Chico"

**SKIP TO ARRIVAL IN ATL**

"Chico, wake up nigga. We in Atlanta. Ayee wake up nigga!! Chico!!!!!" He was actin like he couldn't hear me so I lightly hit his leg.

He looked at me some type of way like I did something wrong then he realized where we were. "Wassup KnotHead."

"Don't play like you wasn't bout to cuss me out cuz I woke you up, nigga. I seen the way you was lookin at me." I said laughing.

"I was ...my bad BestFriend." He said in his sleepy voice.

"You straight Chico. We in Atlanta my nigga! We got like ten minutes till we get to the house."

"Iite, well wake me up in ten minutes then nigga."

"Mkay, BestFriend."

**SKIP TO ARRIVAL AT HOUSE**

I started smiling as soon as I saw the house. I just couldn't believe we made it this far. I was about to wake up Trevon when he woke himself up. "You sure we at the right house KnotHead? I mean that house is pretty big."

"Yessuh this is it. It does look bigger than in the pictures. But let's get our stuff inside so we can hit Lenox and see wussup wit this job we tryna get."

I was getting excited to see the house. So I rushed out of the car and got my stuff and got to the door as fast as I could. I fumbled to find the house key, but when I did I got that key in the door so fast I could've broke the key. I looked at Trevon and he looked at me trying not to smile. I told him to open the door, and when he opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so much bigger than it looked in the pictures they sent me when I first bought it. I walked inside and went straight to my room. I put my stuff down on the floor beside my bed and threw myself onto the bed. I got up and met Trevon in the hallway.

"Ready to go get a job?" I asked him jokingly.

"Only if I get to work with my BestFriend." He said sort of nervously.

"Don't be so nervous!! You know imma be right here witchu! We in Atlanta! Welcome To New Atlanta, my nigga!"