Step Eight: Character Changes

STEP EIGHT: CHARACTER UPDATES

After going through this and writing everything down, I realized how many changes between the canon backstories and the rewrite there were. I decided to list them all here. If there are no changes, I'll write 'same as canon' or something along those lines. I'll also include a few NPC units such as Sumeragi, Mikoto, and Arete with their updates. The new spouses will be added as well at the bottom.

Note: All child units are stated as 'same as canon' but that is when you keep in mind the changes made to Heirs of Fate. Instead of having Deeprelams, there's a time skip. With that small difference, everything else is the same, but the children grew up with their parents instead of alone in the Deeprealms. Just something to remember.

Corrin: Born in Valla to Mikoto and Thalone. Heir to Yato. Fled Valla with Mikoto when Valla was invaded. Lived in Hoshido until kidnapping incident where they witnessed Sumeragi's murder at the hands of Iago and Garon.

Azura: Born in Valla to Arete and Rivalis. Heir to Safaia, Vallite pendant, and Lost in Thoughts All Alone. Father died when Azura and mother fled Valla during Nohrian invasion. Lived alone in Nohr palace when mother married Garon. Was closed off during concubine wars when mother committed suicide. A survivor of the concubine wars. Was kidnapped by Shura as revenge from Corrin's kidnapping.

Felicia: Same as canon.

Flora: Same as canon.

Jakob: Same as canon.

Kaze: Same as canon.

Silas: Instead of being Corrin's friend from childhood, pretty much grew up with them. Visited Northern Fortress often when not deployed on battlefield. Halfway Corrin's retainer.

Mozu: Same as canon.

Shura: Same as canon.

Ryoma: High prince of Hosido and older son of Sumeragi and Ikona. Heir to Raijinto. Set to rule Hoshido one day once Mikoto resings the throne or passes away.

Hinoka: Older princess of Hoshido and daughter of Sumeragi and Ikona. Heir to Warrior Princess. Witnessed assassination of Ikona at young age. Also saw Corrin's kidnapping and Sumeragi's murder. Shot an arrow at the culprit and wants to find the man who did kidnapped Corrin.

Takumi: Younger prince of Hoshido and son of Sumeragi and Ikona. Heir to Fujin Yumi. Easily controlled by Thalone due to severe inferiority complex.

Sakura: Younger princess of Hoshido and daughter of Sumeragi and Ikona. Heir of Sanata. Rumors say she was meant to be the kidnapping victim instead of Corrin.

Saizo: Same as canon.

Kagero: Daughter to Kotaro of Mokushu who was kidnapped and taken to Hoshido the day that Saizo and Kaze's father were killed by Kotaro.

Azama: Same as canon.

Setsuna: Same as canon.

Hinata: Same as canon.

Oboro: Same as canon.

Subaki: Same as canon.

Hana: Same as canon.

Hayato: Same as canon.

Rinkah: Same as canon.

Orochi: Same as canon.