Only

" Am I good enough..."

  For you?

"Am I good enough..."

  For you?

"Am I..."

  For you?

"Am I..."

For you?

"Am I good enough...

 For you?"

The male softly walked to his friend's house, he looked into the window to see if his friends were home, he didn't see anyone but instead, he saw a lovely decorated house, beautifully painted vases, flowers of all kind, a lovely and comfy looking turquoise couch, and chairs.

 Beautiful curtains and paintings surrounding the walls, Why couldn't he have a beautiful home like his friend?

 Oh...Right, he lives in an army base, he sighed and walked to the door, softly knocking on it enough to get the attention from someone.

 Edd opened the door "Tord! It's so good to see you again!" He said cheerfully, Tord smiled slightly "Why are you here?" "I need to get away from Tom for a bit..." "Is it okay if I ask why..?"

He nodded as Edd brought him into the house and sat him on the couch "I'm mad at him cause first, he hit my swollen side and then he made the bandages too tight...It still hurts..." "Want me to re-adjust them so they're not so tight?"

 He nodded again as his friend brought him to the bathroom, re-adjusting the bandages like Edd said he would, he heard knocking on the door, so after Edd finished he got up and opened the door, leaving Tord by himself.

 "Hey, Tom! What's up?"

 He heard Edd say, he peaked out of the claustrophobic room to see who it was, and it was indeed Tom, and their two kids, Maeri spotted him and pointed to him, smiling, he hid again but this time in a cabinet somehow, "Is Tord here" "Yep! He's in the bathroom"

 Edd replied to Tom while Tord quietly walked to Tom, faking a small smile.

Tom and Tord hopped in the car after buckling their kids up, they then buckled themselves in while Tom started the car and began to drive back home "Are you still mad at me?"

 Tom asked, Tord didn't reply "You have a meeting with the caramel and aqua army tomorrow..." "THE CARAMEL ARMY?! WHY?!"

  Tords sudden outburst scared all of them, the kids starting to cry "Oh no...Uh...In her place..One hundred candles burning..."

He softly started to sing, trying to calm them "Her salty sweat...Drips from her breast

Her hips move, and I can feel what they're sayin,

Swayin,

They say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah

Black lipstick stains her glass of red wine,

I am your servant, may I light your cigarette?

Those lips move, yeah and I can feel what you're sayin,

Prayin,

They say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah...

I beg to serve, Your wish is my law

Now close those eyes and let me love you to death

Shall I prove I mean what I'm sayin,

Beggin,

I say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah...

Ah

Let me love you to

Ah

Let me love you to....

Death

To death...

Ah 

Let me love you to

Ah

Let me love you to...

Death

 Am I good enough..."

"For you?" There it was, the same voice Tord heard all the time,

"Am I good enough..."

"For you?"

"Am I..."

"For you?"

"Am I..."

"For you?"

"Am I good enough...

For you?"

Tord finished, only to find the kids and Tom aslee- wait.."THOMAS!! THOMAS WAKE UP!!"

 Tord screamed, the truck only coming closer and closer, he then took hold of the wheel, attempting to turn it until..

*CRASH*

The kids screamed out of fear, yes they were unharmed but extremely scared, their parents, mostly their mother, were harmed, badly... 

"TORD!! TORD WAKE UP PLEASE!!" 

Tom shook Tord as hard as he could, Tord still didn't budge..

"HEY ARE YOU OKAY?!"

That voice,

That voice is all Tord could hear...