Chapter 7

Amira

The hot water felt good as it hit my skin. I thought about the past events that happened. Then my mind went to Jayvon I closed my eyes and smiled. I loved thinking about him how he touched me or how he would bite or lick his lips at me. I started to get turned on at my thoughts of him. Before I knew it my hands had traveled down to my pearl and I gently rubbed at it.

"Mmmmm". I moaned

I grabbed my breast and rubbed fast. I thought of him penetrating me and went faster as I felt my climax approaching. I stuck my finger inside and gasped.

"Oh my god mmm". I moaned, it felt so good I went faster thinking of him and then I came in the shower as the hot water continued to rain on me. I opened my eyes.

I can't believe I just did that.Here I am masturbating over a man I have not even knew for that long.

I washed myself with dove body wash and got out putting on a red champion outfit with champion slides and grabbing my white purse to match. I applied some light makeup and brushed my hair into a ponytail and slicked my edges. I sprayed Victoria secret perfume and walked out. I was going out to the mall with Macy. I haven't been to the mall in ages so why not.

I knocked on Macy's room door seeing if she was ready to leave. My mother was going to drop us off then come pick us back up when we were ready.

"Almost ready hold on". She said loudly from the other side of the door.

Ding

My phone went off and I seen that Bryant sent me a picture I opened it and seen that it was his penis. I looked at in disgust it was so small. And he had the nerve to text me come get it. This was the first time I have ever seen it I ended up texting back.

Me:Were is the rest of it.

I turned my phone on silent and locked it just as I did that Macy opened her door and stepped out looking like a snack. She had on a Green crop top and some gray leggings she had straightened her hair and applied makeup to go with her look.

 She had on a Green crop top and some gray leggings she had straightened her hair and applied makeup to go with her look

"You look good and extra thick".I said smirking at her.

"You do to babes but lets go don't want your mom waiting to long".

We walked down stairs I then seen my mother standing there with keys in her hand she smiled at us and we headed to her car.