Naive Baby

(500+ reads I feel strangely happy. Thank you for the reads and votes. Let's celebrate!! Baksu! Seventeen right here, Gweanchana Gweancha- Urosai!)

Sum.

Soonyoung look innocent, but all of them knew that he's the embodiment of 'You shouldn't judge the book by it's cover.'

Meeting with the Naive bunny, Soonyoung can't help but want to held him

J❤S (~\\~)

Jihoon look around the huge campus. He hate to admit it but,...he is currently lost in the big place. He want to scold himself cause he decide to leave from Jeonghan's side.

Still ascending, he didn't see the male who is opposite from him, causing them to bump. Jihoon felt as if he's gonna die. Cause he was standing at the last step of the stair.

He closed his eyes, preparing for the pain but he didn't felt anything. Feeling the arms around his waist, he open his eyes, but he was greeted by a broad chest. Looking up, he saw something, someone,so beautiful that he fell in trance.

Curled lashes, sharp slanted eyes, a cunning smirk on his pink lips, his high cheek bones complementing his features. The man is simply beautiful.

Soonyoung look at the cute male in his arms. Seeing him check his face out, his smirk widen. Deciding to tease the cute boy.

"Are you done?" He ask with a smirk. This seem yo make the cute boy step out of his stupor. A pink hue creeping from his neck towards his cheeks.

Jihoon immediately fumble away from the man. Blushing furiously Jihoon look away. But then his face fell blank.

'What are you doing Lee? You're not yourself. Aish, annoying.' He yelled at himself slapping his cheeks. He quickly excused himself and run away. Running towards the other end of the corridor.

Soonyoung was shocked at first, but then he chuckle in amusement as he watch the cute boy run away while mumbling things to himself. Remembering the boy's flustered look, Soonyoung chuckled more.

'How cute." He said commented smiling. Feeling in the good mood, he walk towards his classroom. Dismissing the idea of cutting classes that he have planed earlier.

Soonyoung walked towards the classroom and push the door. The whole class fell into silence, except the occasionall snicker and the unusual use of 'feather' 'fudge' 'dumbass', as they look at the deliquent at the door.

It's quite unusual to see the deliquent who love dancing. Soonyoung, although a troublemaker is an A+ student, and President of the Disciplinary Commitee, he just...fail in Character cause of his short anger indurance.

"Hyung, you're blushing! Hahaha!" The snicker soon turn to into full blown laughter making them look at the back. Where the polar opposite duo sat.

Kim Mingyu, a sunny kid who had a swimmer tan skin, tall stature, a pulled back black hair with mischevious look. Mingyu should be a year or two younger than Jihoon but the boy is  genuis thus he accelerated. One of his reason is to protect his producer bunny friend from wolves. While in his side sat Lee Jihoon, snow white skin, short and feminine stature, blond bowl cut hair that is covering his forehead, with the innocent aura around him. The two are bestfriends.

Both of them may be polar opposite when it come to character but their love for music is completely the same.  Mingyu sometimes pass some rap lines to his hyung along with their other best friend, Choi Seungcheol a senior, to Jihoon. Jihoon bring the boy who love producing songs or making lyrics are happy cause of that.