I like what I was already wearing but I insisted on adding some sleeves. Our wedding will be simple and rustic. Different from how people on Will's circle have their weddings. He has shown me recent weddings from his friends and other people in business. All of them went all out. But since he wanted me to be in charge in most decisions, we both agreed on a garden wedding. Where else, of course at ours.

Will and I love what Annie has drawn, and I am excited for it in person. It was a deep v chiffon dress with sleeves and minimal lacework, empire waist of course, with an accent belt. It was really beautiful.

"That dress was really beautiful, darling." Will manages to say as we were looking through swatches of different colors in different shades laid on the dining room table.

"I thought so as well." I smiled at him. "Mom loved it. As soon as she saw the picture we sent her, Meg told me she never stopped talking about it."

"Wait until she sees the entire setup for the wedding."

"Oh, she won't stop talking and crying." I laugh. "Good thing I finished my homework. This is a lot of work." I say as I put my hands on my hips, staring at the swatches.

"Sorry for the double effort." He says and leans down to kiss my still-hidden bump and then my lips. "I don't want an event organizer to make all the decisions. With your pregnancy brain, you'd want every detail to be perfect."

"I'm not complaining though. I like it, especially you're here helping me instead of working."

"Weekends will always be weekends, wife. Remember that." He winks at me, and on cue my stomach wants to be noticed, making Will laugh. "So, what do you want to eat, Madison?"

"Pizza." I said confidently.

"Okay. Sure." He went over to get the phone and dial a pizza place. "What toppings, the usual?"

"No. Barbeque sauce and pickles sounds amazing right now!" I exasperated, and Will looks at me at a funny way. "What?" I asked him.

"You're definitely pregnant, Mads." He says and glides to the living room leaving me confused as heck. What did I do now?

One thing's for sure, that wasn't the only time.

"Will, is it okay if we get chicken nuggets?" I ask and he groans.

"Mads." His voice slurrying. "It's 3am."

"B-but I'm hungry." I say, feeling the tears wanting to fall.

He sighs and sits up to look at me, whimpering. "Why don't I fix you a sandwich instead, huh?"

"A sandwich is not equivalent to chicken nuggets." I sniffle. "Sandwiches have lettuce, and bread, and mayo, and tomato. I don't want those things, I want nuggets." I felt the tears stream down my face as I wept over my hunger. I was reeeeeaaally hungry.

"Mads, honey--"

"No! Forget it! I'll order them myself. Leave your pregnant wife do all the work, while you men actually just sit around and do nothing while we get all the pain. Fine!" I pushed my covers away and stormed out of the bedroom, crying my eyes out.

I reached the kitchen and called McDonald's. I was still in tears when they answered. "Hi, this is McDonald's. What can we get you?"

I had to sniff away my tears before I could answer. "Uh, hi." And I sniff again.

"Are you okay, miss?" The other line said and then Will enters the kitchen just in time.

"No, I'm not. Because my husband doesn't want to get nuggets for his pregnant wife." I say and the tears fall once more.