"Your son is wonderful." I talk to the inanimate picture as if she was really there. "Thank you for raising him well. I hope it's okay I call you mom now. I know how Will feels. My father abandoned us as well. And eventually, my mom won't last long on this earth. I guess that's how cruel life gets, but I'm thankful for the love Will has especially for my family, and now this baby we're having. I don't know if you'll like me that much Will tells me, but with how you raised him, I'll believe him."

"He was a darling son, indeed." a male voice replied to my words. I look behind me to see Anthony leaning at the door. "I didn't mean to intrude. I'm not as bad as Will described me."

"I-I hope so." I didn't know what to say, instead I sat on his bed, still Evangeline's picture in my hands.

"I'm not the best father in the world, Madison. I know that. But I hope I won't get a grudge from you nor my grandchild. I'm still his father, and I love my son." he says these words, unsure of which tone to use.

"What made you say that you love him when all you did was destroy your own flesh and blood for a woman outside marriage?" I tried to stay calm as much as I can.

He let's out a soft chuckle. "I deserve that. But I do. Because I know your father loves you too."

He's bluffing. I felt weak. He mentioned that bastard! "How would you know?" I asked, braver but still calm.

"I know. Because I know your father more than you think." he says, and felt my breath hitch. "Anyway, I'll leave you alone now. Take care always, Madison. Thank you for loving my son." then he left.

Suddenly my mind went blank. What just happened back there?

"Hey, you okay? Sorry, it was urgent." Will waltzes to the room and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"That's okay. Uh, can we go now?" I dared to ask.

"Of course we can. Are you feeling alright?" he asks me, and worry was written all over his eyes.

I nodded in reply. "Yeah, I am. I'm actually grateful for meeting your mom. She's very beautiful. Thank you for this opportunity." I kiss his cheeks and I see his cheeks turn pink. William Thompson just blushed.

"We're right on time with our schedule if we leave in five." he says, reminding me of what's to come later.

We left immediately as per my request to be out of this negative place. Anthony's words still lingered in my mind. He knows my father. But I wouldn't be worried. Will held my hand with one hand as he drove with the other. As we drove, I let his hand rest on my stomach and I was relaxed. I saw a smile on his lips too. We were doing okay.

We arrived at a Bridal Boutique, and we were welcomed warmly by the designer. We were also treated with champagne and some finger food. Of course, sparkling cider instead for me. They knew I was pregnant because this appointment was well-prepared. As well as NDA's were signed by them for security reasons, and for the news to not circulate. We had tight security, the press didn't catch us come in. Well, hopefully. If not, there will be people fired for this.

"It's really a thrill to have you both here." Annie, the designer said with her champagne glass up. "Cheers to a beautiful marriage, a healthy baby, and a glamorous wedding." she lead the toast and all of us clink our glasses.

We tried on different silhouettes so that we know where we could go from. Will insisted on getting a custom made dress for me. I don't know about him, but every dress my eyes could lay on are just breathtakingly beautiful!

I didn't want a form-fitted dress because my bump would show any day, and if ever paparazzi would get a snoop on us, I don't want them to see our little one growing. A ball gown makes me look like a cupcake and would make me look bigger on our wedding day. Then I tried on an empire waist cut and I felt comfortable in it. My mid-section could breathe, I could move around nicely, and it's something I would wear. Annie puts out her sketchpad and does her work.