t w e n t y f i v e

they took the train into manhattan, where sebastian lived and where octavia stayed when she goes to the city. octavia and tom got off the subway, her leading him through the city she knew like the back of her hand.

tom looked around, times square lit up with lights as the streets were filled with people. people who lived here and who were tourists. octavia smiled widely at his expression, squeezing onto his hand. he looked at her and smiled, placing a loving kiss on her lips. he was leaving tomorrow, going home to london.

"i love you." said octavia against his lips, causing him to smile. they broke the kiss as tom gave her a sweet smile.

"i love you too."

the two walked hand and hand in times square, octavia bringing him to a pizza joint that her and sebastian go to all the time.

tom whipped his phone out and poked octavia, grabbing her attention. she saw what he was trying to do and grabbed his phone, taking a photo of the two.

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a photo

liked by lilmadison, jonahmarais and 1,996,372 othersimoctaviastan he insisted on a selfie:)

imoctaviastan he insisted on a selfie:)

tagged; tomholland2013

view all 56,838 comments

imsebastianstan bring me home a slice of pizza
↪︎ imoctaviastan only because your birthday is in 3 days
↪︎ imsebastianstan ooo i love you

username1 wow okay my uwus are everywhere

•••

tom and octavia wandered around times square some more, seeing fans every so often and taking photos with them. she felt tom squeeze her hand tight as he jumped up and down.

"can we go to central park?"  octavia nodded as tom's grin grew. she led him to the subway station, them hand and hand. they got onto the subway and rode until they reached the subway station closest to central park. they got out and walked out of the station.

the sun setting made the sky a variation of pink and blue and orange. she led tom to a bench, the two watching a group of 5 year olds, pretending to be the avengers. the two snickered at the group as octavia rested her head on tom's shoulder.

"hey i still have to meet your family ya know." said octavia as their hands were intertwined.

"yes, you do. paddy is very excited to meet you." said tom as he smiled at the thought of his younger brother.

"i might fly out and visit next wednesday, then we can fly back to finish shooting next sunday." tom agreed, just having to make sure it was okay back home.