eighteen

Peter's POV

I walked into the cafeteria and sat at my usual seat, by Ned. (Y/n) used to sit with us. I missed that.

"Hey dude," Ned said, not looking up from his chemistry homework.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting across from him.

"Nothing really. You?" He asked.

"I miss (Y/n)," I said. Ned looked up and narrowed his eyes at me. For the past six months, I've been filling him in on the info. That we got together, her powers, etc. I never mentioned that I cheated on her, though. I just said that she wanted other things.

"Maybe you shouldn't have cheated on her then," Ned said, annoyed.

"How did you find out about that?" I asked.

"Come on Peter. I talked to her. I can't believe that you would do something like that! And with Mary Jane, of all people!" Ned said, slamming his chemistry book shut. I sighed.

"Ned, I don't know what got into me. But you have to help me. I need to get back with her. I... I love her," I said quietly.

"Peter, I would help you, but man, what you did really is unforgivable. I see why she hates you," he said, shaking his head.

"She hates me?" I asked, sadly. I kind of figured, but heating it broke my heart.

"Yeah, dude. I'll try and help you as much as I can, but I don't want to get involved," Ned said.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. I pulled my sandwich out of my lunchbox and poked at it.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Woah! You're in a band?" I asked Gwen, my new friend.

"Yeah! I'm the drummer," she replied.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed. I was sitting at a table with Gwen, Erica, and Bella.

"So, (Y/n), got any, well, boys we should know about?" She asked with a playful smirk. I hesitated.

"Not really at the moment," I said quietly.

"Hm. We can change that. Here, let's make a group chat. (Y/n), put your name in my phone," Gwen said. She handed me her phone, and I put my number in it.

Gwen seemed really cool. she had short blonde hair, an eyebrow piercing, and  blue eyes.

"Alright, I made it. I called it the holy four. Because, you know, we're the holy four," Gwen said.

"Damn, I gotta go. I have to make up a test. Don't forget to skate fast and eat ass," Bella said before getting up and shuffling out of the cafeteria.

"I don't get her," Gwen said.

"All she does is make ass eating jokes, but it's okay," Erica said, pulling out a magazine.

"So, Gwen, where did you move here from?" I asked.

"Manhattan. Not too far, but definitely out of my old school district. I like it here, though," she said. I nodded.

"We better get to class. The bell is about to ring," I said. I had History next, and I didn't know anyone in the class.

"Where you off to?" Gwen asked, getting up and grabbing her backpack.

"History," I said, picking up mine.

"Dude! What room?" She replied.

"270."

"Same!"

School wasn't that bad anymore.

(After school, Avenger's tower)

"How was school?" Bucky asked.

"It was decent. I met this girl named Gwen, and she's cool," I said, taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Nice. How was seeing that asshole Peter?" Bucky asked, sitting on a stool in the kitchen.

"I wanted to blast him so badly. But, you know, I can't do that," I said, cracking open the water bottle.

"Man, I want you to. What he did was so shitty," he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah. They're apparently still a thing, so that just makes it even worse," I said, taking a sip.

"Wow. He always seemed to be a decent kid. I wonder what got into him," Bucky said, getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"Hi (Y/n)," Pietro said, entering the kitchen. I haven't talked to him in a while.

"Hey Pietro," I said, closing the water bottle.

"I heard what happened with that Peter kid. I never liked him," he said, leaning against the counter.

"I know," I said with a giggle.

"Anyways, sorry about the way I acted a couple weeks ago. I had a crush on you, but you liked Pete," Pietro said, blushing.

"It's alright. I figured," I said, taking another sip of water.

"But, I got over the crush. I have a crush on Natasha now," Pietro replied.

"Good luck with that. I'm gonna go do homework," I said, walking up to my room.

I sat on my floor and pulled my backpack towards me, and pulled out my binder.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the window. I sighed and got up, walking over to my window. I pulled back the drapes to see a familiar boy in a red and blue suit.

I rolled my eyes and shut the drapes, walking back to the floor. Suddenly, I heard the window open.

"God, Parker. Just leave me alone," I said, standing up.

"(Y/n) let me talk to you!" He exclaimed, pulling off his mask.

"Fine. Talk," I said, turning around and folding my arms. His eyes were desperate, and his face was tear stained.

"I don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I need you in my life. Please forgive me," he said, starting to cry. I felt a feeling that I didn't want to feel for him.

Pity.

I really did miss him. I knew I could never forgive him completely, or trust him again, but damn. I just wanted him to hold me again.

"Come here," I said quietly. He ran over and fell into my arms, and cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, God, I'm so sorry," Peter said, sobbing. He kept repeating himself until he was out of tears.

He pulled away from me and stared into my eyes. God, I missed those eyes.

He moved in, and we shared a passionate kiss. I missed the feeling of his lips against mine.

I missed him.