-t h i r t e e n-

Zacznij od początku

"ethan... we can't do this now..." she stops and looks into the car to see if grayson was watching. "what about him?" she asks.

"it's fine i got him." i walk over to the back and open his door. "c'mon we're staying here for awhile."

confused, grayson gets out and slams the door behind him. i could hear him whisper, oops.
he puts one hand in his left pocket and fixes his hair with the other, looking down.

as the door opens, her apartment had the same smell of perfume she normally wears. i inhale a bit and cough a little. emma somehow found it funny.

"you okay there buddy?" she jokes.

"i'm fine." i reply.

"dumbass." grayson says. i glare at him and he gives me a similar look.

grayson heads over to the kitchen for a bit. he sighs.

"emma what the fuck!" he puts one hand on his hip. "where the fuck are the snacks? i'm hungry." he groans.

"i don't know dumbass, in my stomach." she holds up her phone and plops onto the couch. "it's called p-o-s-t-m-a-t-e-s." she carefully spelled out the word to make sure she spelt it right.

grayson laughs and claps his hands. "wow. l.a. has changed you."

emma gives him the finger and grayson breaks out laughing. i awkwardly laugh to break my silence.

"shit i forgot my phone in the car." i feel my pockets once more to make sure. "i'll be right back." emma nods and watches me get up.

the temperature outside was colder than usual. i rub my hands together, thinking that it would make me warm.

my phone was laying there in the cup holder. i snatch onto it and walk closer to her apartment.

after about a minute of walking i could see through the large windows. grayson was sitting close to emma, they were both talking and laughing over something. i stop walking and watch for a second.

since grayson thinks we aren't dating anymore, he wasn't afraid to be near her anymore. if he knew we were together, i would beat his ass right now. but he didn't, and he couldn't find out, not now at least.

i clench my fist, and take short breaths. seeing them close started to bother me. emma didn't look uncomfortable, in fact, she looked very comfortable.

i start my slow pace and approach the door. emma rose up quickly to get the door. grayson watched her get up. his eyes followed her figure.

i proceed to walk to her couch and sit by grayson. his smile disappears. i glare at him for a bit.

for over an hour, we talked about random shit. emma had to edit a video and i was tired of grayson flirting with emma. i might be overdramatic but it was making me feel strange.

"are you guys gonna fucking leave yet?" emma shouts, while editing a video on her computer.
"damn that hurt." i look over and she look concerned. i slouch into the couch, and look up at
the ceiling. "you have some nice drywall.."