Aph ss.6 When Angels Fall

Okay, this is a bunch of complaints about the new season of MyStreet. If you haven't watched it yet, GO DO IT NOW. Anyways, I'll end on a lighter note I found with my friends. So, almost all of the parts I'm complaining about is in the newest episode, episode 9. She had first KILLED OFF HERSELF, she was killed by Ein, then Lucinda was able to expel the ghost in Travis's dad, BUT THE GHOST WENT INTO TRAVIS INSTEAD!!! Travis is evil, and he used what seems to be a forever spell, but he took GARROTH AND KATELYN!!! Then he told Garroth to KILL HIS OWN BROTHER!!! INSTEAD, GARROTH ENDS UP WOUNDING KAWAII~CHAN, or Nana, AND JUST LEAVES!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?! HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED TO SEE IF SHE DIED!!! After that, Aaron faces Ein and kills him, BUT THEN GARROTH AND KATELYN BEAT DOWN AARON!!! Also, Aaron can be a wolf. FINALLY, AT THE VERY END OF THE EPISODE, AARON IS PUT IN A CAGE!!! I also believe that literally EVERYONE ON THE ISLAND IS GOING TO DIE! That machine, I think is going to kill the entire population of the island. If you look at the first letter of each episode, it's spelling something currently, it says 'WE STAND TO'. My friends and I are thinking it says 'WE STAND TOGETHER'. Thanks for listening, and I'll see you when I decide to update again. Buh-Byeeeee!!!