Bloomsville High Prologue

Bloomsville High

Story # 1: A Seer, A Witch and A Assassin

Prologue

Part~A~ of the story

I can't believe we're doing this, but since it's already too late to back down. I close my eyes, take a huge breath in, clench & unclench my hands into fists and get ready for a departure right into what will from now on be our HELL.

Part~B~ of the story

This is the worst like I already didn't have enough problems to worry about. I mean my whole life is freaking messed up! For a whole year I've been planning and planning for the big Halloween Dance tonight, but am I AT the dance tonight?! No! I'm in a FRIGGIN toilet on a PLANE! Not to mention my B*****RD of a boyfriend just broke up with me ON THE PHONE!!! Then again, the only reason I decided to date was because he was a really good dancer and on top of the food chain in our old school. Though that doesn't change the fact that I'm missing the biggest dance of my life, heartbroken (not literally, but it counts), am a total mess from all that crying and I am so never getting on an airplane again!

Part~C~ of the Story

I know I should be doing something to help the flight attendants get one of my freak-a-zoid twin sisters' out of the toilet, or at the least calm my other freak-a-zoid of a twin sister from her 'I'm hyperventilating due to my crazy dream mode'. Though I would rather watch a confusing mind game movie (Inception) than bother with my sisters and their mini we're crazy acts. Also if I just pretend not to know those maybe everyone will just overlook the fact that I have the same face, voice and height as them. I glance across the ail at the cute guy who's sitting right next to me and OMG! He's looking here, I can't believe I couldn't feel his gaze on me. Was he staring at me all this time?

"Shouldn't you be doing something?" he said, with a husky voice. Couldn't be, is a mind reader? Could he have realized that from the time I first laid eyes upon him, putting him luggage in the luggage compartment I've wanted to talk and maybe even make out with him? As my returned to meet his from his lips, his eyes no longer looking in my direction, but rather at the hyperventilating 'damsel in distress' sitting by the window, or as I know her my twin sister . There go my hopes of a possible boyfriend out the window, YAY! (Note the sarcasm)