-

-

-

> After class <

The bell rings and I grab all my stuff and make my way out of the room. Troy is already long gone so I'm a lost. I see the blond haired girl and the cute blond haired boy so I make my way over to them.

"Umm sorry but do you know where room A38 is I'm lost" she turns around and looks at me with a disgusted look.

"New girl you must know better than to speak to me the Sharpay" she says as she swings her hair over her shoulder.

"Trough that hall and then the first on your right" says the boy with the pink hat, Sharpay gives him a death glare

"Thanks" I say to the boy and walk to my chemistry class

-

-

-

> Skip class <

Class was in one word boring, but I made a new friend she is going to be my partner for a project. Her name is Taylor and she's really smart and she doesn't care that my brother is 'mister popular'. She's also the president of the science club and she asked me to join but I didn't want to join because I'm just new but she told me if I wanted to join I had to ask.

I waved her goodbye and walked to my next class English. After telling who I was she told me to sit next to Mr. Evans, I had no idea but then the cute boy from the hallway waved the me. I sat next to him and the class begun. I made notes in my book when I saw Mr. Evans looking my way. I smirked and looked at him.

"I'm Ryan"

"Abigail"

 We shook hands and talked the whole hour. It was actually quite fun, he told me that Sharpay was his sister and that their parents owned a big club. He liked to dance and to sing and he was the co-owner of the drama club. Great now I know all the club owners...

I told him that I play the piano and guitar and that I like to sing but that my parents don't know that I can sing. I had tons of fun with Ryan so when the class was dismissed I was disappointed. I grabbed all my stuff and hugged Ryan a goodbye because he needed to go to the drama club and I needed to go to the gym. I grabbed my gym bag and ran to the gym.

-

-

-

> At the gym <

The gym was not hard to find so I made my way to the coaches office. I knocked on the door and when I hear a 'come in' I walked in.

Dad sat at his desk with papers he looked up and when he saw me a smile crept on his face.

"Hey Abi how was your first day??"

"It was oké I made some friends and I'm still alive so what can I do??"

"You can use the dressing room around the corner and then you can come and train with the team.

"Oké dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to the 'girl dressing room' and changed in my sport gear. A block sport bra with black shorts and my pink Nikes. I put my hair in a high ponytail and made my way to the gym.

The boys where running labs so I made my way to dad. He walked with me to the boys and called them over.

"Guys this is Abigail and she will be training with us"

Some boys started to protest but my dad shut them up.

"She is the best player of the girl team so she won't disappoint us so let's play."

He threw the ball at Chad who started to make a shot at the ring. Troy jogged over to me. And put his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't be nervous you will do great" he gave me one of his hundred dollar smiled and looks in my eyes. "Not as good as me but you will do great for a girl" I smiled back and pushed him away. We started to laugh and made our way to the boys and started to play.

-

-

-

>One hour later<

We were exhausted but I made some wicked points. The coach gave the boys a speech about the upcoming game and I waited for them to finish. When he was done we made our way to the dressing rooms, I walked in front of everyone but I overheated a conversation between Adam (a basketball player) and Chad 

"Has Troy a relation with the new girl??? Because he was flirting with her" Troy hearted it to because he interrupted.

"Dude she's my sister gross"

I wish I had my phone with me... His face was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.

I made my way to the dressing room and got changed; I think I'm going to like it at east high.