Morning ritual .... < 1 >

HELLO MY MUSICAL LOVING FANS. Thank you for reading this story. I just want to tell you that I'm not from an English country so I can't guarantee I use the right grammar. Also I hate it to push my readers to vote and comment so I won't do that I am already flattered that you are reading this :D

I won't keep you any longer so enjoy this story and thank you for your time. ^-^

"Abi school starts in an hour, I don't want a kid of mine to be late on their first day of school! Oh and wake Troy for me!"

The best way to wake up in the morning your dad shouting to you. Why do I need to have such an enjoying family. Don't get me wrong I love them to death but I'm just tired of my dad 'motivating' me around. I'm glad that I have a brother so that we can share his 'motivation' but that doesn't mean he leaves me alone. And now I have to go to a school where my dad works and my brother is 'Mr. popular'. Of course I will be known 'Troy's little sister'. As if my life couldn't get any better.

-

I let go of my pillow and roll out of my comfy bed (we have break-up problems) and land with a loud 'thud' on the floor. I get up and rub my butt while walking to the bathroom. I turn to face the mirror. WOW, my hair looks like a bird lived in it but abandoned because it was too ugly. I swear I see a feather..... I quickly brush my teeth and brush my hair. I run back to my room but trip over one of my brothers basketballs on the hallway.

"TROY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET THESE LAY ON THE FLOOR!!!" I yell at Troy trough his door. I open it and throw it on his bed. The big brother in question sits up and looks at me with angry/tired eyes. His blue eyes are dull and his hair spikes up in every direction. I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing. I walk away but turn back and peek through his door.

"Oh and Mr. sleepy head, school starts in half an hour"

I give him a devilish smile and walk to my room.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" I hear him shout.

"No you won't!! ~" I say as I skip to my room. I close the door just in time to hear him scream and run to the bathroom.

I giggle and get dressed. I put my pj back in my bed and pull out my favourite outfit, a pair of skinny jeans, a red blouse with no sleeves and my black converse. I also added some golden bracelets and my hart necklace that I got from Troy for my 15th birthday. I checked my outfit in the mirror and put on some light makeup and put my hair in a fishtail braid.

After one last check in the mirror, I grab my bags from the floor. Yeah, bags because I have my black and white backpack and I have my sports bag. I told you our dad 'motivates' us so that means I have baseball training too. I'm not in the team because it's a boy's team. Honestly, can win from nearly the whole team. I'm in the girl's team that plays in our local gym.

I train with the boys though because my dad says that I learn things from Troy... Yeah being stupid. I'm glad that I can train with the girls after school on Tuesday so I don't go crazy from my dad. I don't have friends at the other team but I am there top player so they have to bear me.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder and my sports bag over my other shoulder. I open my door just in time to see Troy walking out his room with his now neat looking hair. He turns to me and eyes me from top to bottom.

"You know that you don't have to dress in the school colours right??''

''I know''

He rolls his eyes and we walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I take an apple from the counter and take a bite while Troy shoves toast into his mouth... just gross. The door opens and Chad appears in the hallway.

''Troy common we are gonna get late'' He says while pulling Troy from his chair.

''Good morning to you to'' I say with sarcasm dripping from every word.

Chad looks at me with confused eyes, he's probably forgotten already. Troy looks at him with a look that says 'How dumb are you??' and elbows him.

"O right your first day as a wildcat right??"

"Yep" I say with a plopping 'p'.

Dad storms into the kitchen.

"What are you guys still doing here you will be late... GO!!"

We scramble up from the kitchen and run to Chad's car. I jump in the back and place my bags next to me. Chad starts the car and drives of. Of to my first day...