First day < 2 >

The ride to school was oddly boring, the whole ride they talked about basketball and nothing else. I played angry birds on my phone...

When we finally arrived at school I left my brother and Chad and went to the administration office. I found a woman sitting at a desk with a computer so I tested my luck.

"Umm... Hi, I'm new and I don't know where to go." I say with a forced smile.

She looks top from her computer and eyes me from top to bottom. Then a smile appeared on her face.

"You have found the right place, name...."

"Bolton. Abigail Bolton"

"O so you are the girl that Jack talks about." She says as she types on her computer.

A light blush appears on my face for no reason. And I nod awkwardly.

"Alright here are your time label and your locker number and code" she says while handing me some papers.

"Thanks" I say with a smile and make my way to my new locker.

-

-

-

After a couple of hallways I find my locker and open it. I place my gym bag in it because I don't have my gym locker jet. I look at my time label and see that I have drama first. Yessss I love drama; I play piano and guitar without my dad knowing because for him it's only baseball... I make my way to the home room, I hear a lot of talking and laughing so I know I am at the right classroom. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I open it and I'm just in time to catch a basketball that nearly hit me. The whole classroom is silent and all eyes are on me.

"You are a little late miss....." says a woman with a purple scarf on her neck and a messy bun on her head.

"I'm the new student ...Abigail Bolton, the woman at the desk told me this was my first class"

"Another Bolton?? I hope you’re not like your brother, take a seat next to Mr. Danforth, if he would take a seat" she says in his direction, Chad runs to his seat and sits on it.

I walk to the empty place next to him. I drop the ball on Chad’s desk who gives me a 'thank you' nod. I take a seat and grab my notebook. The teacher who I know is called Ms. Darbus explains that there are clubs you can join and if you want to do that you need to speak to the owners of the clubs. I write the names in my notebook and take notes of the class. I feel that someone is looking at me so I turn around and see a cute blond haired boy smiling at me. I smile back but I notice that the blond haired girl next to him gives me a death glare. I roll my eyes and turn back to my work.