ShonaMurphy well if yi got lost from yi brother then climb a tree only to fall out of it hun yi gonna end up like that 😂😘

awae_fan hope you are okay 😘

zendaya shit girl! you look like you've been beaten up?

essiemulligan99 should have seen the other guy 😂 @zendaya

lifeisaloha kinky

samholland1999 dude wtf?! @lifeisaloha

andrewisbetter holy shit. You look like shit

Prop_Mull it was very fun, need to do it again soon w/ @hazosterfield @charlottesparrowxx ❤️

charlottesparrowxx DEFINITELY @prop_mull ❤️❤️

igothomeworkmrstark @harryholland64 your girl is hurt

beepbeep @harryholland64

sebstation @harryholland64

* * *

Essie sat in her room editing some photos she had taken in New York, thankfully her cucumber tactic worked and she didn't have a hangover, when her phone rang.

Harry Holland 🧡 calling

answer|decline

"Hello?" Asked Essie, putting the phone on speaker so that she could continue to do what she was doing.

"Essie? How the hell did you get that hurt playing hide and seek?" Harry's voice carried through the speaker.

Essie chuckled, "booze and being chased by my brothers and cousins in the pitch black of the night and falling out of a tree because Shona was hiding in it and made me jump." She told him.

Harry sighed, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Harry, honestly, just a little bit cut and bruised."

"That's the point, I don't want you hurt." Harry said quietly, Essie stopped what she was doing hearing the sadness in his voice.

She thought for a moment, "I'm not hurting, it's painless, Harry. I'm fine."

"I don't believe you," stated Harry and there was a little bit of background noise.

"Well then believe me you ejiit," laughed Essie,
"I'm editing a photo of you by the way."

"Ooh, what one?"

"You'll have to wait and see," Essie teased, biting her lip as she edited the picture.

Harry groaned and there was more background noise. "Do I look good?"

Essie smiled even though he couldn't see her. "Yes."

"You think I look good?" Harry asked, even when he already her answer. It seemed a little surreal hearing her think so.

Essie blushed, "You always look good."

"Thank you, Esme." Harry said quietly.