chapter 4. Closer

as time passed Jevon and Alisha grew closer as friends Alisha even got comfortable in the friendzone because Jevon was a sweetheart,he was just great to talk to.

As time progressed Jevon started to realized he had feelings for Alisha because she was someone who cared and someone who accepted him not wanting him to change  and she was just different from other girl's he's been with.

At midnight one night Jevon was deep in his feelings so he texted Alisha

jevon: hey

Alisha:hi...what's wrong? It's kinda late

Jevon: I know but I need to tell you something.

Alisha:okay

Jevon:can I call you?

Alisha:yes you can..

within seconds Jevon called Alisha he sounded a bit scared he tried to tell her something but constantly stoped

Jevon: i....

Alisha: I what?

Jevon: damn I can't say I'm going to text you when you read the text I'll hang up

Alisha: okayyy (voice fading)

Alisha then receives a text saying

Jevon: I like you,I'm falling for you, I want to be with you.

Alisha was speechless thought it was a joke but it wasn't the next morning Jevon texted her and asked her if she saw the text, she said yes  and he said what does she think she replied and said sure I did but I don't know what to say I really feel the same way too but there is one problem what about Danyell she's like one of my best friends I don't know how she would feel if it was me feel betrayed.

Jevon understood this and he wanted to make it right so he decided to start a group chat with Danyell and Alisha.

Jevon said to Danyell,Danyell I know we had something but I didn't have your question it's only right I want to know if it will be cool if I dated your friend what do you think?

Danyell replied and said Well don't I know but really I don't care do what you want to do I'll be happy for you guys.

Alisha then said I haven't made my decision yet think about it.

Days have gone by and Alisha finally made her decision she decided to go out with Jevon.

He was overjoyed and everything went well it came to the point where Jevon hadstarted to ask questions about stuff like deep stuff and shared everything with Alisha,

they believed they had a great emotion connection but they wanted to have a physical connection in this way Alisha had no experience.