Ocean Eyes

600years ago
Flashback
***********
Aoife Stevenson was minding her own business dancing and singing in the ballroom with her beloved sister Leah Stevenson. She was extremely happy, as anyone should be on their 22nd birthday. Her mother (Maria Stevenson) and father (Ellis Stevenson) came down the grand stairs "Aoife, my dear, happy birthday! Your father and I left a present for you in your room, as for you Leah you must get ready for the ball it starts in an hour so leave Aoife to get ready." Her mother announced. Leah skipped off to her room to get ready as Aoifes mother and father started to get the ball ready ordering people around, but suddenly the door bell went and our butler Freddie came in, "Mr and Mrs Stevenson there is a guest looking for you in the study." He announced to us. "Well that's odd, the guests should be arriving in an hour, never mind Aoife go get yourself ready." Her father then rushed out the door with her mother following behind.
And that's when she saw the guests it was a brief look, but in those few seconds she saw the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen but just before the door closed, the handsome young man looked up and saw her. Aoife would never forget those ocean eyes.

Present day
**********
I woke up sweating, the dream felt like it was only yesterday but in fact was actually 600 years ago. I could never forget Him. No, my one and only Love, Niklaus Mikaelson.

I pulled my long golden hair hair up into a messy bun, I opened my curtains to see it was still dark outside. Perfect,I thought,i can make it to Mystic Falls before dawn.

As I hop in my car I thought it would be best to call my friends, Damon and Stefan Salvatore, that I'm on my way. I decided it would be best to call Stefan and surprise Damon when I get there, Stefan answered on the third ring. "Hey Aoife, are you still coming?" He sounded worried and out of breathe, maybe I should ask if he's alright, I thought. "Hey Stef, Of course I'm still coming! I can't miss out on Days Birthday!! And are you alright you seem worried..." "Yes I'm fine, everything good, I'm good, Damon's good, The Originals are in town, totally good-" "WHAT did you just say?!" I snapped hearing exactly what he said, "erm...were totally good and can't wait to see you..?" "Stefan... did you just say The Originals are in town? And I swear to god Stefan, if you lie to me I will make Hell jealous of the torture I'll bring down on you." "Okay,okay, Aoife. I'm sorry they're back in town I didn't want to tell you because I was hoping you could sort things out with-" "STEFAN! We said we'd never talk about him again! Yes it may of happened over 200years ago but it still hurts. And I can't forgive him as much as I want to I can't, the kind of pain he bought me doesn't just go away." I sighed into the phone, on the verge of tears.

************
End of Part 1

Hey guys this is my first story so don't hate lol, there's probably loads of mistakes but oh well.

Just so you know Aoife is pronounced  Ee-Fa.

Anyway I hope you like the story I'm aware it's not very long and I'll probably write some more today and over the next few days but yeah, I hope you enjoy!

...Anya...