"What the hell?" I call, Cedric has already let go and has picked the teacher up.

"Come on!" he calls, ushering me to walk ahead with him, as he carries the woman and miraculously finds us back to the castle.

We reach the castle, bringing the still unconscious Professor straight to the hospital wing, waking up madame pomfrey and lying Trelawney down on a bed. "What happened?" pomfrey calls, as she rushes in with her dressing gown on.

I blurt out my alibi, "I was helping Cedric with his prefect duties, and we saw Trelawney wondering off looking ill, we followed her to the forest and she passed out, I think she had a prophecy."

Pomfrey shakes her head, "That bloody woman. I'm sure she's fine, but I'll run some tests on her, sounds like it might just be exhaustion." the nurse measures her temperature, before questioning with curiosity. "Do you remember, the um, prophecy?"

"No," Cedric responded, "she disappeared so we only heard the last part, but I can't recall it."

After then we left the hospital wing, and we were alone again. Both of us so shocked by what just occurred. Cedric broke the silence, ceased the awkwardness, "Why were you out there?"

"I could ask the same, Diggory."

He sighed, "I needed a walk, you?"

"Same, same really."

"It's a good thing you were there, I-I'm sorry about everything that's going on." he stumbled, suddenly he seemed even more awkward. "i should have stopped it earlier, and I was a jerk for not."

"I don't dislike you," I responded, simply.

"Do you not?" his eyes seemed to light up, a soft smile formed.

I chuckled, "No, I just wanted to make a point."

He rolled his eyes, laughing softly. "Of course you did, wow."

"But I'm sorry if the idea that not everyone liked you upset you," he rolled his eyes, "no seriously, sorry if I was too harsh."

"Thanks," he smiled, "I'll get them to stop."

"Why? Just because we have to love each other so 'bad things' don't happen." I point out, making him look down again, awkwardly.

"Well I mean yes, but I did feel bad for you." he shrugged, his hands in his pockets.

"As much as I would love to say I can fight my own battles, you can't win the war on your own." I winked, and he smiled, again. A soft, sweet smile, one that was comforting like a warm fireside after a damp day.

He looked over at me, affection brimming from his eyes. I could see why the said the boy was so charming, and that wasn't even his words. "Do you believe the prophecy is true?"

"I'm scared of taking risks," he mumbled, running his hands through his hair.

"Aren't you with Alissa anyways?" I sighed, remembering how she had kissed him earlier that day.

"No?" he responded, almost appalled.

I questioned, "Really? I swear your tongue was literally down her throat earlier."

Cedric laughed out loud, "No. Her tongue was down my throat as she attacked me, I was so shocked the kiss lasted, but I pulled away as soon as sense kicked in." he shook his head as he finished his chuckle, then turned serious. "I would never be with a girl like Alissa, she can be a bit of a bitch when she wants to be."

I smiled at his comment, even if it could be seen as mean. "Well that's good to know."

"So, how should this work?"

"How should what work?" I questioned, clueless.

"You know!" he responded, "This whole prophecy love relationship thing," he looked over at me, "Do we just jump straight in or just allow things to go."

I stopped in my place, thinking deeply for a while. "Honestly Diggory, I'm so overwhelmed. And if I even associated myself with you, after all, that's just happened I think I will go insane. So let's just, you know, try things out after the summer?"

He seemed taken aback, "Yeah, of course, that's fine." we were reaching the common room now, and luckily it was empty as we walked back in.

"Goodnight Griffin." he smiled, waving me goodbye as he walked to the door to the boys' dormitory corridor.

"night Diggory!" I called back, turning my separate way.

And for once I didn't feel idealistic as I lay in bed and imagined how different next year was going to be if it all goes ahead.