| Chapter 2 |

The door creaked open, revealing Aunt Maggie letting herself in. "Hi Margaret," You mom greeted to her with a nice big hug. You sat down confused. "Mom, I'm 13. Why can't I just watch Andy by myself?" You question with a some what annoyed look. You didn't really like Maggie, she was always a bitch in your opinion. "I'm not sure I trust you after what you did your first time." She reminded. "You punched a 7 year old in the nose!" "Ok, fine." You said grudgingly. Your mom was right though. You never really liked kids, in fact, you hated them. Andy was an exception of course. He was pretty much your only friend. You sat up, defeated, and walked slowly into the other room. Maggie and your mother were discussing things about bedtimes, routines and all that shit. Andy just sat on the carpet, talking with the doll. "I'm Andy! What's Your name?" Andy shouted rather loud. The doll replied with a "Hi! I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend t'ill the end! Hidyho! Ha ha ha!" in that small childish voice. It almost sounded cute.  Andy invited you to come join him and Chucky. You followed up, and decided to play along. "Um, h-hi Chucky?" You said in a sort of shaky voice. Chucky responded instantly, making you jump a bit. Andy noticed and giggled. "I like to be hugged!" Chucky smiled. Andy went back to building with his little, tool set that his mom got him. You glanced at Chucky, and you could have sworn that you saw him look at the TV. That's not the creepy part tough, He turned his head to the TV as soon as the news reporter mentioned the name Charles Lee Ray. You knew that name as the notorious serial killer that was on the news all the time. You shook it off as a coincidence, it was probably nothing. They had sound sensors after all. After your mom left, Aunt Maggie realized the time and yelled out "Hey, time for bed Andy." Andy got up and turned off the TV, and headed to the bathroom. You were in your room working on some homework. You wanted nothing to do with Maggie, so you stayed clear of her the entire time. "Ok I left off at gun. so he pulled out the gun, and... put his, no. RESTED his fingers on the trigger." You continued writing for most of the night, until you heard a loud shatter coming from down the hallways. You frantically hopped up and threw the door open. You sprinted down the halls to find the windows in the kitchen were broken. You looked threw one of them, to find a bloody Maggie lay lifelessly on top of a car. You back up holding your hands to your mouth, and dial 911.

Andy was sitting in his room talking to something. You practically busted the door down to get in. "Y/N!" Andy yelled as he got up and jumped into your arms. Chucky was sitting identically on the bed to where Andy was sitting. You face a confused look. "Aunt Maggie had an accident." Andy said rather calm. I didn't really care about whatever Andy was saying. You were concerned about who Andy was talking to. "Who were you talking to?" At that same moment, the police opened the door and stormed in. You walked out when one police officer pulled you over. "Hey miss? Can I ask you a few questions?" You nodded and widened your eyes to give him the signal to go on with his suspicions. "You have any idea what these are?" He asked pointing towards the mess of flour that spilled. There were tiny footprints with the Good Guy logo imprinted on them. You immediately suspect Andy, since he had Good Guy pajama sneakers on that night. You look back at the officer. "My brother has shoes that look oddly similar to these foot imprints." The officer makes a concerned look and walks towards Andy's room. Suddenly the front door opens, and in rushes your mom. She rushes towards you and hugs you. "Are you alright? What happened? Where's Aunt Maggie?" Your mom rushed through the questions, though you didn't answer any of them. You were way to focused on the realization that Andy could have been a result to Maggie's death. At that moment a police officer walks up to her and starts talking to her about the incident. Walk back into your room, which had 2 other officers examining the room. You urged through them and onto your bed. This was gonna be a long night. You were shook, and needed a good nights rest. The officers soon after left the room and you tuned off the light.

A/N: Whelp, Here's another one. I'm bored, so I did it again. Thanks for reading, new chapters are a W.I.P.