Surviving a house full of boys!

Hey everyone.. This is my second book and I have decided to stick to this one. I would love to get into watty awards.. so if you love the first chapter please comment any oppinons or advice or how you feel would be nice.. and please vote and fan <3 Enjoy..

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 1- Entering my new life!

"Excuse me sir? How long untill we get there?" I asked admiring the nature and animals I could see through the window.

"Atleast 5 minutes ma'am." He replyed smiling through the reer view mirror.

I nodded my head and reached in my pocket to grab my phone. It was 10am. I had slept on the plane on the way to Florida. He was driving towards a large driveway and I could see a giant house in the distance.

"Here we are." the driver said from the front.

I gasped at the beautiful house infront of me. It stood about 4 storeys high and covered most of the land. I saw a man and a women standing out the front. I opened the car door and got out.

"Hi you must be Christy Jenna. Its nice to see you. you have grown up so fast." A lady said hugging me.

I nodded and gave her a small smile. I still hadnt gotten over my parents death yet.I pulled my long auburn hair out of the pony tail and ran my hands through it.

"Hi im Kane and this is my wife Jan." The man said shaking my hand.

"Hi." I said looking at the ground.

"Lets get your luggage and we will show you to your room. you can meet the boys when they come home from fishing." Jan said grabbing my bags out of the taxi boot.

I grabbed my bags and follow Jan into the house, while kane paid the taxi driver. She showed me around and lead me to a long hall way.

"Your room is downthere to the left. Did you wanna unpack first?" Jan asked.

"Umm ok. would it be alright if i look around outside?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. you live here now sweety, no need asking." She said smiling

I nodded and continued walking to my room. I opened the door and was amazed at how gorgeous my new room was. I saw a large bed with beautiful sheets and a flat screen tv. There was a large window and a built in window seat aswell.

I could definetly get used to this. I thought.

After unpacking i decided to change into my jean shorts and a singlet.

I walked downstairs and out the back door. I wandered through the path ways and decided to look around the forest. I heard a couple of noises and walked towards them.

"WOHOO." I heard a male voice and then a splash.

I walked further but tripped and rolled down the hill. I was still rolling down the hill when suddenly i was in mid air. I felt cold water around me and realized i had fallen in the water.

I was afraid of water and i didnt know how to swim. I started panicing and thrashing around in the water. Just when I thought I was going to die I felt muscular hands wrap around my waist and pull me out of the water.

I coughed up water and opened my eyes to see  boys staring at me.

" I-im s-s-sorry." I said getting up.

"Its alright Um who are you?" I hot guy asked me.

"Im christy." I said looking at the ground.

"What an ugly name." I heard a girl say. I looked up to see a girl about my age with pure disgust planted on her face.

I looked at her and felt tears prickling my eyes. I looked at the ground and stared at a couple of flowers that were scattered around.

"Emma dont be so mean its not like she meant to." I heard a male voice say.

"What an idiot." I heard another voice say.  I looked up to see a around 15 year old boy staring at me with a frown on his face.

"I should go." I said turning around.

"Wait. Dont go. dont worry about them." I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see a hot guys with gorgeous blue eyes staring at me.

"Its alright im used to it." I said shrugging.

"Oh well do you wanna walk back with me?" He asked.

I now saw all the other boys staring at us.

"Would that be alright with your little fans over there?" I said smiling and pointing to the boys,

He chuckled.

"I hope so." He said in a husky tone.

God he was sexy with no tshirt on.

I nodded. "Lets go then." I said walking back towards where I came from.