Chapter 2

Draco's POV

*The next day*

I woke up as usual and brush my teeth and get dressed for school.Then i go down stair and see Funneh only.It's rare to see Funneh wake up very early.I got an idea.I should scare,it's gonna be funny.I walk downstair as sneaky as i can and was right in here back.Then i touched her and she freak out and slap me on my cheek.

D:OWWWWWWW!

Lesson learn do not scared Funneh!

F:Draco!You scared me dude!Wait oh no i'm sorry Draco i didn't mean to slap you that hard!

D:It's okay!That what i got for Scared you!

F:Do you need some ice?

D:Sure.

A few minutes later she come with a package of ice.She put the package on my chhek.Then i saw her face a little bit blushing.Man she is cute i mean peaceful.A few minutes later Rainbow come down.

R:Good mor-Wait what are you two doing?

F:I was j-just put the p-package of ice on D-Draco's c-cheek because he was hurt.

D:Yeah!

R:Oh ok i thought for a second that you guys gonna kiss.

F;D:What did you just say Rainbow!

R:Um nothing!

D:Good.

*Time skip 'til they arrive at school*

We arrive at school and go to our class just like yesterday.Me and Funneh sit next to each other as usual and yep those two show up again.Great!

Fe:Hello!We meet again!

D:*ignore*

Fe:Hello!

D:*Still ignore*

Fe:This your fault Funneh!

F:What did i do?

Fe:You make him ignore me!

F:That's not my fault!

Fe:Oh yeah!*Punch Funneh*

D:Block the punch*How dare you punch her!

Fe:I want to punch her so what!

D:This is what you get for punch my sister*Slap*

Fe:*start to cry*You will pay for this Funneh!*Ran away*

B:Wait Felicia!*chase after her*

F:Thanks for saving me there!

D:Your welcome!I slimed at here.

*Time skip 'til afternoon*

We walk back to our house and we don't see Gold,Lunar or Rainbow anywhere at all.I guess they go to the mall or something.Weird!Then Funneh go take a shower and I went back to my room but wait i forgot my History book.This is a second time i forgot my book.Then i leave a note in the table and run to school.I go to my locker room and take my book but the the Felicia pop up again.This is annoying.

Fe:Draco!

D:What do you want Felicia?

Fe:Funneh is coming for me and try to hurt me!

D:You are lying!

Fe:No i'm not and she id coming

Fake Funneh:Hey Felicia!