Chapter 1

Funneh's POV

First day at High School after a summer vacation and It's gonna be boring.I seriously need a better vacation.Then i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and my hair and get dressed.After that, I go down stair and Draco sit in the sofa and Rainbow,Gold and Lunar is in the Kitchen cooking something.I walk to Draco and sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder because i was still sleepy and tired.I can see Draco was blushing.He is really cute when he was blushing these days.Then we all eat breakfast and go to school.

*Time skip 'til they get to school*

We arrive at school and rush to the office to get our schedule.After a few minutes later,we get our schedule and start to have a conversation.

R:What do you guys have for your schedule?

F:I have Math/Science/Biology/P.E/Cooking/Lunch/Chemistry/Art/Geography/Technology

D:I got the same as Funneh.

L:I got Technology/Geography/Art/Chemistry/Math/Lunch/Cooking/P.E/Biology/Science.

G:Same as Lunar

R:Same as Lunar too

*Bell ring*

R:Ok see you two at lunch.

D:See you guys too

Then me and Draco go to our class.We sit next to each other but then a girl with a pink shirt and black short come to us.

???:Well hello their cutie!

D:Who are you?

???:I'm Felicia Wise!And i don't have a boyfriend!

D:Okay.....

F:Hey get away from brother!He is not old enough to be dating!*Dead stare*

Fe:Ok jeez but i will keep looking at you hottie!

Then that run get back to here sit.After that Draco start a conversation with me.

D:Hey Funneh.

F:Yes Draco?

D:Thank for saving me their.

F:No problem Draco.That what sibling would do.

Then the teacher walk in.

T:hello student!My name is Ms.Jennifer your math teacher for this school year!And know let start with a introduce about yourself!Now let start with you.

F:Hi my name is Funneh and my favourite color is Blue!

D:Hi my name is Draco and my favourite color is Red and Green!

Fe:Hi my name is Felicia Wise and my favourite color is Pink and also Draco is mine!

T:Felicia you don't need to say that!

Fe:I just want everyone knows so that they don't steal him from me!

D:No I'm not!

*Time skip 'til Lunch*

Me and Draco meet the rest of the krew in the roof top.We both sit down and start a conversation.

R:Hi you two,How was the class?

F:It was normal!

L:Same to us!

D:Let's just eat our food.

The girl:Sure!

Then we start to eat our lunch but then Felicia pop up again!This is annoying!

Fe:Hey there again!

D:Go away!

Fe:Before i go who are these stupid girl?

D:They are my sibling!

Fe:What!What about the blue hair girl?

D:She is my sibling too!Believe it or not we are relative!

Fe:What ever but you are still don't have girlfriend!*left*

D:Ewww

G:Wow!First day at school and Draco already has an admire.

D:Stop it Gold!It's not funny!

G:Ok i stop!

D:Anyway let finished our lunch!

*Time skip after lunch*

We go back to our class and sit next to each other again and then a girl pop up again!

???:Hi there!

D:H-hello.

???:I'm Brittney and you must be Draco!

D:Yes i'm Draco and what are doing here?

B:I'm come here to say that Fe-

F:Can you leave my brother alone!*Dead stare*

B:Ok.........*left*

Then she left.What a unlucky day for me specially Draco.He already has 2 admires already.This not gonna be good isn't it?Then we start to learn.

*Time skip again*

Draco's POV

Finally the school is over and i finally can relax in peace.Me and Funneh go home and meet the rest of the Krew. Then i went straight to my room and do my home works.But hold up a second,I forgot my Math book in my locker.I better go before it's too late.I go downstair and leave a note at my table and run to the school.After 10 minutes,I arrive at school and go to my locker.I grab my book and run back to my house.I arrive at my house and saw Lunar and Rainbow cooking dinner. Yas!Heaven food!Then i go back to my room and start to do some work.When i'm done my work,I go out of my room and Funneh start to text me.

=The message=

F:Draco?

D:Hi Funneh!

F:Where have you been?

D:I was at school to grab my math book what?

F:I was worried that you get in trouble or something worse!

D:Oh!Sorry for letting you get worried!

F:It's ok,Draco but don't do it next time ok!

D:Ok sis!

F:Bye love you!

D:Bye and love you too!

=Text message end=

To be continued

Next Update:A few hours later because i have draft 2 chapter so yeah...

Bye readers!

Word count:687