A Star is Born 👑⚡

A/N: yay thanks for 100 reads. This is part three tell me what you guys thinks!!!!!

Candice's point of view:

I woke with some sharp pain in the lower part of my stomach. I checked my phone 5:19 a.m. I got up to use the bathroom, another spark of pain in my stomach. I didn't want to wake Grant up so I slowly walked and went to the bathroom.

I woke up again to a sharp pain going up my back. I gasped and grabbed Grants arm digging my nails into his skin. He woke up.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing I'm just having some contractions." I said trying to smile

"Nothing, contractions aren't nothing, um do you want to go to hospi-"

"Nope. Mmm no no no. I'm not to no hospital just to sit there all day." I said cutting him off " I'm okay baby."

"Okay, do u need anything?" He asked

"Just hold me." I said snuggling into his arms

********************************

A few hours had went by and me and Grant decided to go to the living room and watch a movie. Grant was already down stairs getting some snacks, while I grabbed a blanket. When I got to the bottom of the stairs another contraction hit me. I leaned on the railing to balance myself. Grant came behind me a started to rub me stomach, we swayed back and forth.

***********************************
Grants point of view:

Candice had a least 8 contractions during the whole movie. She still didn't want to go the hospital because her contractions were so far apart. Truthfully it kinda scared me see her go through pain that I can't stop. So I thought if I can't stop it why not help her through it.

So I decided to do some excises to ease the pain. We did 10 squats and walked around the living room and kitchen. I helped her breathe and let her stop when she needed to. We did
that until her contractions were about 3-4 minutes apart, and she was ready to got to the hospital.

We got into the car and headed to the hospital. In the car we called everyone and let them know we were on are way to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, Candice was checked in and in a hospital gown. We waited on the nurse to come see how dialated she was.

"Can you hand me her diaper bag?" Candice asked
"You know you don't need to check it every 10 minutes the same stuff is inside." I said looking at her funny
"Jus- please" she said looking down at her hands.

I gave it to her even though I knew what she was going to do. See Candice has a secret habit of redoing things, when she get bad anxiety.Like the diaper bag for example she will take everything out refold and repack it. Putting the blanket at the bottom, the clothes in the middle and the diapers at the top. She will put her socks, headbands, and pacifiers in the front. Wipes on the side, just like it was before she started. No I don't have a problem with it I just want to help her stop doing it.

She looked at me and smiled I smiled back happy that she was happy.

***********************************

Candice's point of view:

The nurse can in a couple hours later to break my water and checked me. She told me I was 7 centimeters dilated and I would be able to push in about 30 minutes. Those words scared me 30 minutes, push it was all happening so fast. She asked if I had a blanket they wanted us to wrap her in when they swaddled her, after she came out. Grant went in are hospital bag and grab a blanket that had her name all over it, and handed it to the nurse. She set it to the side, and then left.

I turned to Grant and just looked at him, he looked back at me. I started to cry and he came on the bed and sat next to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing is just, ugh, I feel like I was just looking at a preganacy test. I'm not ready to be done with this." I said rubbing my stomach

"You will never be done with this, once you have the baby we'll be parents and we'll have a beautiful baby girl." He said kissing my forehead

********************************

The nurse came back in with all the doctors and they started to prep me to push. Are parents were all there, Grants mom was going to record the whole thing for us. Everyone else was going to root me on. Grant held my hand and smiled, we have waited 9 months for this and now the time is here. I lifted my head so Grant could put my hair up in a ponytail.

"You ready?" My doctor asked

"Mmhm." I said

"Okay I need you to grab your legs, hold your breathe, and push downwards, okay." He said

"Okay." I said nodding my head

"Breathe in and push, yes yes, keep going and stop.

I stopped to breathe and then pushed again.

"Yes, there's her head." He said

I pushed 3 more times

"Okay Candice, I need one more big push, okay."

I nodded my head and pushed really hard.

"Open your eyes, look at your daughter come out."

I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face, head full of hair and long body. I looked up at Grant and he was crying happy tears. They put her on my chest as soon as she was out, I held her and cried because she was finally here after 9 months, 7 hours of labor, and 10 minutes of pushing she was finally here. Olivia Grace Marie Gustin born on December 14 at 11:12, weighs 7lbs 12oz.

A/N: what do u guys think should I do a part two to this. Comment your opinions.!!