Ten years in the future (katekyo hitman reborn fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"I have my reason."Reborn said.

"but if they come.... they are in great danger reborn....i cant risk that one." Tsuna said worriedly then the guardians nodded but hibari disagreed.

"Hn...Omnivore I cant agree with you." tsuna looked at his cloud guardian seriously and he knows what he meant by that serious look it means he need to state his reason. The Demon closed its eyes then spoke.

"If you in case has forgotten even if they are in danger I'm sure you'll be there to save them. I think i have to bite you to death for you to remember about the millefiore, shimon, vindecare and especially that Herbivore family.... the Yora family." He finished then he remembered everything that had happened.

Especially what happened...the attack of the yora family...okay you got me you want the story?

Well, you see the yora family was once alliance with the vongola family. the boss of the yora family was kind and caring.

But the boss got sick and died.

Then, his son take over the family, he made that family evil that likes seeing other people suffering. then that day, the alliance with the vongola family was broken by the new boss of the yora family.

The boss's name was remaned unknown. He just was staying in there castle.

The new boss despite or hated our dear tsuna because he was kind, caring, loved by many, and is always calm, and lastly he hated the decimo for imprisoning them and sparing them and sometimes timing up with them and treat them as friends.

All the new boss wanted was destruction and the suffering of others.

Then, he hired a thousands of assassins to kill decimo. Since tsuna got very strong this 10 years he has improved.

Then, when they attacked him, tsuna was able to defeat all of them not even using hyper mode.

Yes, he improved this much because of his resolve to protect his friends and also being tortu-tutored by the greatest hitman in the whole world. Tsuna offered them to join theVongola.

Thought a few don't want too but gladly many joined.

But, still the yora family has millions of mens but they are not really strong. While the vongola has millions of mens and count the other mafia organization allied or thinks highly or respect vongola.

And also, even without the other organization the vongola members are strong too. of course, the guardians are stronger than them but their boss is far more stronger.

Yehey! so that's that. now you know the story on what happen.

"Tsuna?" Yamamoto asks tsuna in a worried expression because tsuna was bowing his head looking at the table below him. and his hands are pressed together.

Then tsuna's head rised and faced them with a smile and said.

"I guess your right, Kyoya. Arigatou." Kyoya only nod.

"Also, It doesn't matter if my life is in danger because all this time i managed to survive because of you guys my friends and my family so I'm sure that we could make the impossible to possible."

Then the guardians smiled warmly.

Then, someone broke the thing... I really hated this guy ever since i hate his stupid laugh...It was Mukuro the pineapple appeared out of no where with Chrome by his side smiling.

"kufufufu... Decimo what is your decision? You still looked unsure of your decision." Mukuro said.

Tsuna stared at him for a few minutes then smiled sensing he wont do that again.

"That's what i was planning and Chrome you'll be coming too." she smiled and thank his boss.

"Its settled then." Reborn said.

All of the guardians left for paperworks. Reborn and Tsuna was left. Tsuna looked at Reborn strangely and sigh.

"Reborn. What are you planning?" Reborn looked at Tsuna and smirked. "Nothing. Maybe." He mummbled the last word but He heard it clear as day. He sweatdropped and laughed nervously.

"Mind sharing?" Reborn looked at him then smirked. "Revenge."

Tsuna looked at him wide eyes but later on smirked. "I see. I'll let you do what you want. For now." He said.

Reborn looked at him. "For now?"

"I have to have my own show to Reborn~" He said sadisticly. Reborn looked at him and smirked. "You have bacame sadistic Tsuna."

Tsuna's smirk widened. "I learned from the best."

"Of course you have." He put down his fandora to shadow his eyes. Then he left. Tsuna stared at it for a minute then smiled amusingly. He closed his eyes and thought for a minute and said...

"Now I have to finish this d*mn paperworks." And he began working.

'I'll protect them. I'll make sure that everyone of them is safe. The past doesn't matter...I'll protect them. NO MATTER WHAT.'

_______________________ ¢ ________________________

Guys when he said tiring it means he has to finish all his papers including the guardians papers. but since tsuna is the boss he do more paper works. my love. is suffering because of those terrorize.... horrible.....PAPER WORKS!!!!!! I'll murder them! bwahahahaha!!! This isnt finish. i'll update soon k?

but first, hope you guys like it and this is my second book. my first book was Anime Traveler if you want to read it.... go to kyokosa2gawa015 my works.. sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings because i am a idiot! joke k? Please continue to support my stories. then I'll be chasing someone...

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: PAPER WORKS!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! ; HOW DARE YOU HURT MY HUSBAND!!!!

PAPER WORKS: SPARE US PLEASE!!!!*RUNS AWAY*

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: NO COME BACK!! *sudden change of attitude* guys goodbye! *yandere time* paperworks come here!*chase them*

paper works: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HELP US!!!!!

Audience: *sweat dropped* we think that ends for today..... bye...

At the author place....

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: *Comes out with blood* Whoo! I finally killed them.

Paper works: aaaahhhhh we felt relief were almost in heaven * slowly goes up to heaven*

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: *turns around* oho~ still alive.

Paper works: *flies faster* Help us!

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: Oh no you don't. * gets a rope and throw it to them.*

Audience: She caught it!

Kyo-Chan or pau-chan / author: hehehe. *gets a soul knife. kills them* finally dead.

Paper works:*dead*

Audience:* sweat drop* We really think that ends for today...before the kyo-chan kills another person.....j-jaNe!

~Next chapter~(Coming soon)