Chapter3: Reunion

"What time are we leaving?" Tsuna asked reborn who is getting ready for his trip?
"You'll be  leaving in 12:00 pm"Reborn said." Oh and don't forget what i taught you if they become wild animals again."

Tsuna smirked.

"of course." He said and reborn returned a smirked and disappeared. Well guys, sorry i forgot to tell you that their time is11:30.

Tsuna is preparing his remaining 50 paper works at his bag with his laptop.(Cool.) While the others were done except for hayato. Why? because he has 30 paper works to do. bwahahaha! sorry for hayato's fans. I think i am being a demon wait no-a devil.... no that is so wrong i am evil! hahaha! it doesn't make sense...i know.

Back to the story....

It was already twelve. They used their private car...black.... limousine. cool right? it will take 30 minutes to the hotel.... tsuna's hotel.

Inside the hotel....

Their batch mates are already there. They were some people talking, dancing and even laughing and it was like it was already midnight!!!!  and its tooo annoying!

They stopped because there was a old ugly bastard the one who doubted tsuna's ability! the one and only Mr. Nezu! >:-(

He was asking the oh so called attendance. of course the idiotic classmates of tsuna is irritated but... the old man insisted so they have no choice! bwahahaha! poor poor ex-students!

So  they do the  attendance.... but when it reached the other vongola family and shimon no one answered. of course they are not there yet. they stopped  when they heard some shouting in the door who caught everyone's attention.

"I'm so excited! to the extreme!"
"Kahahahaha! Lambo-san is excited too!"
"tsss.Quiet down minna."
"s-sodane."
"Herbivores be quiet!"
"kufufufu~ they are quite excited."
"minna please be quiet."
"tsuna-kun the others cannot come."
"I see."

The door open and it revealed handsome men and a woman. The people inside the large large large large room are um....PRICELESS! Their mouths was hang open, the others are that their jaw reached the floor and the other are well... their eyes was heart shapes.

They stopped when kyoko and hana shouted.

"Tsu-kun/anata!"

They were obviously shock  in tsuna's appearance. Why? well duh... he became hot after 10 long torturing (Reborn -_-) years!!! He is so handsome and dreamy.

Back to the story....

"WHAT?!!"

They're being exaggerating right? Very Annoyind....well, after the long process... they finally recovered. They started to blush including the boys.

"w-wait. sawada-san and enma-san is that you?" a girl asked that made everybody looked at them.

The said guys smiled and said this in unison...

"the one and only!" and they laughed.

Well, someone did broke the laughing, it was hayato."boss. the paper works." he told the boss... my poor tsuna huhuhu. tsuna's expression became...never mind can't explain. Emma too has papers to do um... I think it was 40.

They looked for a table but while they're looking for a table... almost everyone approaches the guardians and the boss...

"So... the old dame-tsuna is... wait do you have a job?" Tsuna's ex-bully asked  because he saw the paper works the three are doing(hayato,tsuna and enma).Tsuna just looked at him and look at his paper works again and said...

"Please don't state the obvious... And refrain talking to me because I have work to do." he said as he looked at his laptop and right something down...And because of that answer,the bully of tsuna got mad and was about to punch tsuna, when a hand stop him...tsuna.

"I told you don't bother me." Tsuna said as he looked at him with a expressionless face that shocked the people around him...his guardians looked at the scene but was furious that someone wants to hurt their precious boss...

Tsuna let go of his hand and got back to work.

" Hoy! dame-tsuna! i'm going to kill you!" He shouted. He was about to punch tsuna...again... when a sword was put near his neck  that made him, the people in the room and tsuna stop on what they are doing. Tsuna glanced at his former and looked at the person holding the sword. Yamomoto Takeshi.

He then looked at his guardians. Some were grinning,some smiled and one who smiled and closed eyes(hibari).

He took a deep breath,stood up and hold takeshi's shoulder that made him look at his boss. Tsuna shook his head and takeshi kept his sword.

The people in the room gasped because their ex-baseball star wielded a sword. Some thinks its awesome and others began to daydream. The girls around tsuna wanted to ask him questions but decided to let him finish his paper works. Tsuna sat down and continue his work including his guardians.

After a few minutes everything went back to normal...Oh and also, right now in the table are tsuna,enma,hayato,takeshi,chrome,kyoko,and hana.

If you are wondering where are hibari,mukuro and ryohei...well they are playing *cough*sparring*cough* at the rooftop and making sure they lessen the damage but if they don't...they have to face their boss wrath.

After a few minutes someone almost destroyed the door...well someone opened the door harshly...loud enough for everyone to glanced at the door.

"A-ano...gomenasai for disturbing but is my mommy and daddy here?" It revealed a boy with  brown hair and eyes holding a teddy bear in his hand. You cannot deny that the child is cute. It didn't take a minute to fall in love with the child.

Also, there are two body guards in his opposite sides. Everyone looked at him with a confuse expression written in their faces. Only one question are running in their minds..

'Who's this child?'

++++++++++++++++++Ten years In the Future++++++++++++++++++

Guys i'm sorry if its short and I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

Demo...guess who's the parents of the child?

a.) Gokudera Hayato
b.) Hibari Kyoya
c.) Sawada Tsunayoshi
d.) Rokudo Mukuro

Ara~ could you guess?