Ten years in the future (katekyo hitman reborn fanfic)

Chapter 1: the letter

Someone's P.O.V

Vongola decimo is at his office doing his paper works and describing his face? he hates it but being the boss of the vongola family aka the most strongest mafia is a very i mean a very big responsibility. Then time flies~

" Boss i come to deliver a letter." someone in the door said after knocking. Tsuna looked at the door and said "come in." he stated calmly.

The guy came in. He wore a red polo under neath his black suit but tsuna has white and the guy has silver hair could you guess it? it's Gokudera Hayato..... urhggg.... why do i bother to ask anyway it's obviously know one will answer why am i so stupid! Well, anyway lets continue the story shall we?

" Gokudera-kun? What is it? " tsuna ask.

"Here." tsuna accepted the letter and read it. The letter made him smirked a bit and after reading it, his faced turned into a amused expression and he put it in his table and lean in his chair. Gokudera stared at the boss with a confused look.

"Look at the letter." Tsuna stated calmly. Gokudera read it and smirked too

and said...

" I can't believe were having this after 10 years."

"Hmmm...sodane...call the others please."Tsuna said then after that Gokudera leaves. Tsuna's smile turned into a worry expression.

'Its kinda amusing but...This isn't the right time for this. It may danger their lives.'

The letter says:

Mr. Sawada,

I know this a little bit to late to tell you that we'll be having a class reunion the day after tomorrow.

I hope you come to this reunion, all the second year student from middle school will come.

And also bring your friends too they're invitation is here in your paper as well, so yeah...The location of the place is here. I am looking forward to see you again sawada-san. Thank you.

- Mr. Kihamura

Location: V Hotel in  XXXX street, XXXX city.

-------------- $--------------

Then someone kicked the door that cut off tsuna's thoughts .it was sasagawa.He kept on shouting then gokudera shouted and told him to calm down but tsuna just laughed at they're actions.

"Tsuna is it true?" tsuna nodded."You cant allow this. You should not come, you're life we'll be in danger boss!" he said in a worry expression.

Tsuna though about it but the strange thing is that...

Who planned the reunion?

Then a small voice was heard from the door that made everybody looked at it.

"I guess you're wondering who planned it?"

So....it was Reborn all along. He is a ten year old boy form and i'm telling you his so cute.

Back to the story....

" As I though it was you and may I ask... why our hotel, the V. hotel why not the Sakura Hotel?" Tsuna said.

Reborn smirked.

(Hehehe image it his so handsome wait that isnt the right word....cute i think...urghhh never mind you get the picture.)