7

Millie's pov-

"What do you mean Dom?" I question him seriously. I'm so confused. Why was I the distraction?

"You were having so much fun in the crowd just dancing around like no one was watching. Your bright smile singing along to my songs. It was so fuckin' pure Mills, I love that about you." Dom tells me while we're still on the couch, his eyes looking into my mine.

"I'm an honest fuckin' guy Mills, and I'm gonna spill the truth no matter what. You simply distracted me by your beautiful actions." He lays his hand on my thigh.

"MIKEY IS FUCKIN' COOL MIL-" Venus comes barging in, opening Dom's dressing room door with excitement, but stops her sentence.

"WOAH WOAH...what did I miss here?!" She noticed Dom & I were sitting close to each other on the couch.

"Dom & I were just chatting about...um...his fall on stage." I tell Venus as she sits on the small couch across from the one Dom & I are sitting on.

"Oh I know hehe...YOU FELL FOR MILLIE DIDN'T YOU DOM?!" Of fucking course Venus had to say this. She's gonna put Dom in an uncomfortable situation DAMMIT!

"Actually, sorta, not gonna lie. It was worth the fall though." Dom chuckles a bit, admitting the truth. What the fuck does 'worth the fall' mean?

Michael comes in the doorway and looks around. Should I grab a chair or pillow to take cover because this isn't gonna be well if he knows who I am from my annoying ass fan account.

"Hey Venus!! We should totally—THE MOP HATING BITCH CAME TO THE SHOW?!" Michael stops dead in his tracks as his hair hangs over his eyes a bit to look devilish. Welp, I'm gonna die now.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT...I was praying you wouldn't recognize me but NOPE I'M A STUPID TWAT AND COMMENTED CRUEL THINGS ABOUT YOUR MOP HAIR. By the way Michael, I truly do like your mop so don't come after me with your petty ass shade." I tell Michael as Dom and Venus are laughing hard.

"Wow you guys just met and you already hate each other! Michael you're gonna have to get used to Mills being around since tonight was the last show for a bit." Dom still laughs. Wait does this mean Dom wants me to being around more?

"Fine, I'll have to suffer. But under one condition...only if Venus gets to be around too, she's fuckin' funny!" Michael asks Dom and he nods his head in agreement. Michael jumps up out of excitement as he high fives Venus.

"I don't understand how you can be friends with this mop hating twat, BUT WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR FUCKIN' BOAT!" Michael tells Venus. I'm on the floor at this point from the mop talk.

Adam walks in being confused as hell. Not even questioning the conversation that just went down, he sits next to Dom since I'm taking up the floor not moving from all the laughter.

"It's nice to meet you Millie, Dom told me about you." Adam tells me as I just smile back at him.

Alex comes in the doorway and tells us that the boy's stuff is packed up in the tour bus and they should get moving since the venue is about to close for the night. I get up, fixing my plaid pants and hair from lying on the floor. Adam walks out the door with a beer in his hand, Michael & Venus also walk out talking about almost everything and anything.

That leaves me and Dom alone.

"So this was your last show for awhile?"

"Yep, waiting for the American tour in a few months as we fit in a few interviews before that starts, fuckin' sick night though!"

"Where you off to next if you don't mind me asking." I ask Dom politely in curiosity.

"Doncaster actually, a few hour drive. Just heading back home for the next couple months to write new songs and prepare for small festival shows. It'll be fookin' great!"

I take out my phone to look at the time to see it's already 11:00pm.

"Well I should probably get going since it's getting late, thanks for the amazing concert Dom, seriously."

"You don't have to go so soon ya know, you could always just come along on the tour bus if you'd like. You could come to my house for the night since it's already getting late." Dom walks closer up to me.

"It's no problem, Venus can just drive me home, I don't wanna bother you too much, thanks though." I laugh a bit awkwardly.

"You're not a bother at all love, you actually keep me going as weird as that sounds. It's just your vibe that energizes me and makes me happy for some reason. Venus could drive home while you come on the tour bus with us, it's all fuckin' good." He smirks which makes me give in.

"Fine, just for tonight though, you're lucky I'm tired and I don't really give a shit at this point." I tell Dom, facing him as I cross my arms being defeated by his little argument as to why I should come with him for the night.

"Sick, I'll let the boys know!" Dom smiles wide as he walks out of the dressing room and wanders somewhere else to inform his mates.

He comes back in the dressing room soon after and tells me that he already told Venus that she can head home since I was going with him.

Thanking Dom again, we go outside in front of the venue. Seeing a group of fans from the concert with huge eyes as they see Dom, they come up to him kindly. Asking to take pics with him, I offer to take photos for them. I love how sweet this fandom is! Dom is so welcoming and will stop almost anything to talk with them no matter what.

Smiling like the idiot I am...
"Why are you smiling?"
"Because you just made those girls so happy."
"That's what I do, I'm here to make sure the Black Hearts Club is fookin' happy."

Alex opens the bus door. Adam and Michael step in with their beers in hand, heading to the front seats of the bus. Then Dom & I head to the back of the bus where the last seats are. Soon enough, we're already on the road headed to Doncaster.

Staring at the stars outside the window, I feel so at peace. Dom takes notice.
"The stars are so fascinating aren't they? To you, they follow your every movement. But to the stars, we follow them." Dom says with empathy as if it could be a lyric.

"You always know what to say; deep, meaningful, straight forward...I love it." I look away from the window to look into Dom's green eyes.

"Your eyes are like glistening stars. They once were lost years ago, but they finally found their home. They found their true self in a galaxy full of confusion and chaos." I tell Dom still looking into his beautiful eyes. A smile grows on his face.

"Look who's good at being poetic...it's fookin' cute."

My tiredness getting the best of me, I soon find myself falling asleep. My head is no longer on the cold window...

it's on Dom's shoulder in complete comfort.

I'm actually hella tired while writing this lol. Some of you commented on my insta fan account @/yungbluddominic , that you wanted chapter 7, SO HERE YA GO LOVES!! It's simple and cute, but I hope ya like it! Remember to vote, add this book to your library, and or comment your opinions if you want :) 🖤