Chapter 1

"Hoist the sails! Everyone go in you sleeping quarters!" The captain hollared as thunder rumbled and waves hit the side of the boat. Some of the crew hoisted the sails as other scurried to their quarters. I just barely made it to the quarters before a giant wave crashed on to the boat, the deck almost flooded. "William! You almost didn't make it!" I turned around from the door to see my favorite crewmate Scarlett. "U-uhm.. Yea! Almost didn't heh.." I scratched the back of my head, my white tank top shifting with the movement of my arm.

The thunder continued to roar but it was far north. "Pick up your valuables it might get wet.." I muttered as I opened the door. I stepped out as I looked around. Sails were torn a planks were coming up from the floor. I saw land? "We washed up on shore!" I hollard as I grab the handle of my machete like sword thar was hitched to my hip.

Everyone came out along with Captin Maxwell. "Captain Maxwell it apears we have washed up on shore." I spoke bowing to him slightly. "No need to be formal William, I am no king." Maxwell sighed. I nodded taking my hand off the handle. "As it becomes dusk, we will venture out in this land tomorrow at dawn!" Maxwell added soon heading to his quarters aswell as everyond else.