CHAPTER FOUR

This chapter is dedicates to my parents

"Inaliliahi wainalilahi rajiun" those were the words I could say with tears in my eyes after I heard what my parents told me. How could ya Abdul say that he wants to marry me?  Ya Allah, I don't want to marry ya abdul I said to my parents still crying, my father said he wanted me to know so as to prepare myself and I was dismissed immediately after that.
     I rushed into my room still crying, bibi heard everything and she felt bad for me. I was still crying when jay called me, he knew something was  wrong with me cause my voice has never been like that before, I told him what my parents said and he advised that I calm down and go to bed that we'll talk tomorrow in school which I obyed after calling my friends and told them what happened we all agreed to talk in school tomorrow.
        I left home for school earlier today I couldn't wait to see jay so I can cry my eyes out after the lecture we were alone and we talked he felt my pain and asked me to stop crying.  I hugged him so tight like a baby who's afraid to loose his mother and asked him" Jay are you going to leave me now? you know its you I love right? "And his words melted mt heart"darling I'll never leave your side, remember that always I'll fight for you".
    On my way home I saw ya Abdul's car parked in my school, he was putting on a white kaftan dress, he was smiling at me, I approached him and greeted him and he said he's here to take me home.
      He told me that he has falling in love with me for a very long time and he's willing to do anything to make his wife, I was quiet throughout the whole drive home, when we arrived I went straight to my room without eating dinner, I slept off while speaking with Jay on the phone.
     Since it's weekend, my mum called me to have mother and daughter conversation. Her words were 'my darling daughter you know I won't do anything harm you my dear. ' I told her umma, ni ina da wan da mu ke so juna da shi (I have a boyfriend already)  and I love him.  she was suprised because she's never seen me with a man before.
      I called jay immediately out of over joy and told him I told my mum about him and she would like to meet him in person.

      Sorry guys I have to rest my pen here,  its been a very long day for me but I promise you Next chapter would be long, catchy, interesting.
But do you think Mariam's mother would accept her daughter's relationship with jay because he's a Christian and do you think ya Abdul would be able to make mariam fall in love with him?