[VIOLET'S P.O.V]

As Clementine said 'just friends' my heart slightly aches, she probably doesn't like me at all like Minni-... I look down at the ground, slowly eating my chicken nuggets, "Y-Yea- Vi? Are you okay?"Clementine asked,  "I'm fine..."I responded, "Are you sure?-" "I said I'm FINE, Clem..."I shouted still looking at the ground, Clementine still looked worried but she decided to keep quiet, the other kids looked at each other and decided it is best to stop spying. Shit... I shouted at her just because of...I have to say sorry..."...Look, Clem, I'm sorry..."I said, looking over at her, she looks at me and gives a small smile, though it isn't real, "It's fine, everyone lashes out sometimes..." She pauses for a moment before asking, "You wanna talk about it?" "...Sure." I hesitate for a second before sighing, "Two years ago... There was this girl named..." I didn't want to say her name but, "Minnie... No... Minerva..." Clementine listens quietly." I... used to... like her, like-like..." Did I accidentally say I am gay?-you know what it doesn't matter..."And she rejected me and ..." I remember it very clearly, 'Ugh WHAT?! I mean uh... Sorry, I don't like you, Violet...'     it hurts to think about it but I have to tell Clementine ..."Let's just say she didn't like me anymore and literally moved schools because of me...because she was disgusted by me liking girls..."I feel my eyes tearing up but I have to not cry, not right now...Clementine suddenly stands up grabs her and mines belongings before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of Mc-donalds and towards her house."Wait huh..?"I was confused but she led me into her house and then upstairs to her bedroom, she then locks the door and sits me down on her bed with my chicken nuggets."So, this is a better place to talk about it, right?" I nodded a bit, I was still trying to hold back the tears, suddenly Clementine walks over and gives me a hug, I was surprised but I hugged back, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore so they slowly started to fall and I started to cry, I hugged Clementine tighter , "It's okay..." she gently said, I felt like I could cry around her and talk to her about everything even the note, but I didn't...right now I don't have to think about that, I just want to think about her.

After a bit, I calm down, I wipe my eyes and sniffle a bit, my eyes are red and puffy, but I smile either way, "Thanks, Clem..."I say, quietly letting go of her, "No problem Vi, "She says with a bright smile and slightly red cheeks once she realizes I stopped crying, Once I look at her smile my face goes completely red once I realize how close we are together right now. I take out my phone quickly and look at the time, it is 9:30 PM, well, even if I don't come home, my parents don't care, they will just ignore me or stare at me disappointed and appalled, I didn't really wanna deal with that tonight... "So, Clem..." "Yeah Vi?"She tilts her head a bit, curious. "Can I stay over tonight?"I ask quietly, she looks a bit surprised but she smiles and nods... why does she have to be so cute...?"Sure!- Wait if you are staying the night you need pajamas, right?" She says, Shoot I forgot about pajamas... suddenly my thoughts get cut off by Clementine saying."You can borrow a pair from me if you want." "Sure, "I tried to act calm but as I think more and more about it my face gets redder. Clementine quickly goes to her dresser and takes out two pairs of pajamas, mine was somehow kind of the right size, for her they were oversized. "Okay, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom, don't peek!"She jokingly said, chuckling a bit, My face turned bright red, "Pfftt...Obviously, I won't..." she smiled a bit at what I said and then went to the bathroom to change and I quickly changed into the pajamas that I was given and waited.

Soon Clementine came back and  she sat next to me."So do you want to sleep here or in Lee's room? I'm okay with anything, I can go sleep in Lee's room if you want to sleep in my room."She says, "Uh- Oh it's fine...You can stay in this room with me if you want.."OH GOD WHAT DID I SAY- Her cheeks turn slightly red but she smiles and says okay."So, it isn't that late yet, wanna do something?" I look at her for a second and think."How about a game where the winner of a game of rock paper scissors gets to ask the loser a question?"I say, "Sure, Sounds fun." She responds and so, we played that weird game I invented on the spot, after a lot of losing on my side I finally win. I smile a bit, "Victory Violet appears again," Clementine giggles and mentions, "But you lost three times in a row," "Still, Victory Violet."I say. we both laugh, "Okay so, Clem..." I think a bit and finally thought of a question. "Do you like Guys or Girls?" Clementine pauses for a moment."Well, I guess I think both girls and guys are cute? I'm not really sure yet, But I think I like both guys and girls."She answers, my heart does a victory dance, I smile a bit, "Cool." We keep on playing until we look at the time on my phone."Shit, it's late..." " I Don't wanna be late tomorrow and get in trouble, So let's sleep." "Okay," Clementine laid down and pulled her blanket over her, I realized I had to sleep next to her, shit welP- I lay down and next to her and face away getting the other half of the blanket over me, "Night, Vi."She says quietly before falling asleep directly after, "Night..."I say before closing my eyes and slowly drift to sleep, While I was drifting to sleep, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hold me close, I blush a bit but I smile, maybe she does like me back how I like her, I turn over carefully and wrap my arms gently around her, it seems like she is smiling, her cheeks slightly red, My cheeks turn slightly red but I smile and quietly mumble, "Sweet dreams, Clem" before quietly drifting back to sleep.

A/N

Hello- welp this took a while to write- school has been taking up all my time but now that I am off school for about 9 days- I will try and post chapter four tomorrow or after tomorrow, because tomorrow is my birthday party so- HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mE-