Pain

Taehyung Pov
I felt uncomfortable in my stomach and its making me feeling concious I DON'T KNOW WHY!! Must be something I ate..
End of Taehyung Pov

You all went to dance class....you just kept your eyes on Taehyung with a worried expression. He is getting more pale than just now and sweats more, his lips are not normal like how a pale person has instead his lips are turning purplish blue. He looks like he is about to faint anytime.

After a few minutes..it is BTS's turn but Taehyung excuses himself..
Tae: Miss, I would like to go to the bathroom please?
Teacher: Sure Taehyung.

The dance ended without Taehyung. You are so worried that maybe he might passed out anywhere. So you went out to see him. You saw him leaning at his locker while trying to carress his stomach in a concious way..so you ran to him.
Y/n: Taehyung-ahh!! What's wrong?!
Tae: ohh, its nothin
Y/n: tell me the truth!! You're sweating abnormally and your lips and face changes suddenly like your about to die!!
Tae: seriously y/n its nothing to worry about...I just got stomach ache that's all.
Y/n: you sure?
Tae: yes.
Y/n:ok (worriedly)
Tae: kaja.. Let's go for our next class
Y/n: ok

You went to your next class and you sat beside Taehyung....since you are very worried about his condition.
Y/n: I'll sit beside you (sat beside Tae)
Tae: okay!
*time skipped*
You are about to go home but you suddenly thought about Tae. You don't want him to walk home alone. So you decided to drive him home.
Y/n: Tae oppa get in I'll give you aride back home.
Tae: thx y/n but I can go by myself.
Y/n: No no I insist you to get in right now...before I give something you never see me do before, GET IN NOW!
Tae: o-ok then (smiles shyly)

After 30 minutes you reached taehyung's house you are shocked to see his resident..

Y/n: do you live in this paradise??
Tae:Hehe...yea
Y/n: only you??
Tae: nope..I live here with my hyungs.
Y/n: ohh I see...hey you can come over to my place if you want to??
Tae: really?
Y/n: yea...since you look quite weak just now I thinking of trying to accompany you.
Tae: thx Y/n
Y/n: no problem Tae (hugs taehyung)
Tae: ....😳
Y/n: I hope you get better soon...don't worry I won't tell your hyungs.
Tae: thank you..(blushes)
Y/n: awww.... You're cute when you blush.
Tae: what..b-blush....pfft I'm not.
Y/n: yes you are😝
Tae: Am not!!
Y/n: ok okay..now go rest ok bye see you tomorrow.😊
Tae: bye

Taehyung's POV
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! Huhhh..she hugged me (blush again)...I can't deny it but she looks so cute the way she says 'AWWW' to me😍😍....WHAT?! Snap it out Taehyung aishhh!!
Jungkook: tskk what are doing there standing like a dumb manicure (smirks)
Tae: yahh!
Jungkook: and why are your cheeks are red?? ARE YOU SICK HYUNG-NIM!!
Tae: Aniya!
Jimin: (sudden existence between VKOOK) WHAT!! YOU'RE SICK!!
Vkook: Where did come from?? (scan Jimin's arrival)
Tae: Aren't you going for your date with Seulgi?
Jimin: Nahh..she can't make it because she has to babysit her nephew.
Vkook: ohhh..
Jimin: hey where did you go?? Coming home so late?!
Tae: ohh I'm with y/n...She drove me home.
Jungkook: (shooks his head) Aigoo you ask y/n to send you home so not a gentlemen..🤦🏻‍♂️
Tae: yahh.. She offered me to okay! I just don't wanna make her upset.
Jikook: Awww look whose worrying about a girl?? Hyung!!! (tells the other hyungs)
Tae: yahh!! Aishh pabo🤦🏻‍♂️
End of taehyung's POV
*next day*
You woke up normally and took a shower and you wore this

Jikook: Awww look whose worrying about a girl?? Hyung!!! (tells the other hyungs)Tae: yahh!! Aishh pabo🤦🏻‍♂️End of taehyung's POV      *next day*You woke up normally and took a shower and you wore this

Y/n: bye baek oppa!! I'm going to school now.
Baekhyun: Ok drive safe sis
Y/n: okay oppa!!

You drove to pick up Taehyung because like you said you wanted to accompany him.
You arrived at Taehyung's home and you saw Taehyung standing in the front of the gate.
Y/n: Good morning Tae!🙋🏻‍♀️
Tae: Mornin Y/n..sleep well last night?
Y/n: Mmm..hmm! You?
Tae: yep
Y/n: let's go

Both of you arrived school and heard people gossiping...
Girl 1: why is she with my oppa!! Ughh!
Girl 2: ahh he's not your oppa okay! They look sweet and a match together..Awww.
Girl 3: ye aren't they sweet together😍😩
Girl 2: mmm.

You and Taehyung heard what the girls just said and it made you and Taehyung blushed awkwardly until you broke the silence.
Y/n: just forget what they just said hehe (awkwardly)
Tae: yea..hehe😅

Taehyung's POV
I walk together with y/n until I reached my locker...suddenly that pain in my stomach attacks again. It hurts so much. I can't stand the PAIN! It feels like someone stabbed me in the stomach.
Y/n: TAE ARE YOU OKAY!!! Let's go to nurse ok..
You: (nodded)
End of Taehyung's POV

I took Taehyung to the nurse to get a check up. I waited for Taehyung outside.

Taehyung's POV
Nurse: I'm not sure if this is a stomach ache.?? You should go see a doctor.
Tae: ok..
Nurse: cuz you told me that this pain repeated like two weeks now right?? I'm not sure to say it but you quite having the symptoms like my husband has it..
Tae: what kind of symptoms??
Nurse: stomach ulcer.
Tae: what?!
Nurse: mmm I don't know if its a yes but I think you should see the doctor.
Tae: okay thank you
End of Taehyung's POV

You saw Taehyung coming out from the nurse's office.
Y/n: what did she say?
Tae: she says I lack of appetite and cause me to have gastric. (lies)
Y/n: aishhh you better eat well ok?
Tae: ok
Tae's thought's
I can't tell y/n nor my hyungs know beacause I'm worried I'll just be a burden to them for only taking after me and I don't want that...I'm sorry Y/n, hyungs. (sigh)