2.

I heard voiced as I woke up.

"Now hold on, Rebecca" Pete said I blinked twice before opening my eyes. A group stood infront of me as Clementine was next to me.

"We got this, Don't worry." The black haired man said.

"Like hell you do Did anyone even think to ask her where they came from?" The Pregnant woman said. "For all we know she could be working for Carver!" Who the hell is Carver?

"She already told us that her and her friends were attacked. Then she was bitten by a dog." I looked at Pete. Thank you, Pete.

"What? You just believe that? You should've put her out of her misery right there. Dog bite my ass" The woman said. I glared.

"What are yo-" before I could finish, The fucking guy with the red cap shot his gun. I'm so glad it didn't hit me. I saw Clementine run up to me. "You okay, Clem?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Keep your finger off the trigger, Boy!" Pete yelled. I saw Luke run out of the house.

"Whoa! Whoa! What the fuck?" He said. Mrs. Prego over here yelled.

"Nick, You idiot! Every lurker from five miles from here could've heard that.'

"You're the one who told me to fuckin' shoot her!" He argued back. Luke can up to the group. "AnNA, You okay?"

I nodded before speaking up. "Calm down, We're not working for anyone." Clementine nodded.

"Who're you even talking about? We are not here for trouble, My friend here just needs help. We will leave after that."

"We got a Doctor right here, Okay. He'll have a look." Luke said before turning towards his group. "Now what the hell is wrong with you people. They just needed help. Look at them" the group argued with him.

The Doctor came closer. "Let me take a look." She said as I showed him my arm. "What ever it was for you good." It was a fucking dog. A dog.

The Nick guy spoke up. " This isn't how we do things. When you get bit, You get out down. End of story. I am not going through this again."

Before I could speak up, Luke did. "No one suggestin' that."

"We could cut off her arm" Pete spoke up. Pete. Pete are you fucking serious? "I know that worked did a cousin down in Ains Worth. We could try that."

"Don't do something your gonna regret later" Clementine said. The look in her eye. I can tell she was thinking of Lee. His arm getting chopped off, he still didn't live. We weren't fast enough.

A girl Clementines age opened the door. "Who are they?" She asked.

"Sarah, What did I tell you? Stay inside." He said. Carlos stopped working on my arm and went to others.

*time skip*
"I can't believe this!" Clementine said. I sat down at the back of the shed. "Why didn't they believe us?" She yelled. I shook my head.

"They're trying to protect eachother, Clem. I am pretty sure we would've done the same thing.." I said, Shutting my eyes.

"Anna? Whats wrong?" She asked. I smiled.

"Imma take a little nap.." I said, Falling asleep

----

I woke up with my arm hurting. It felt as if someone cut it off. I rubbed my arm, Remembering I got bit by a dog. Oh right.

I looked around to see a sleeping Clementine. I also noticed we were in a Shed. A fucking shed. . "Clem?" I said. No response.

"Clem!" I said a little louder. I saw as she sat up and grinned. I raised an eye brow. "Why are you-" before I could answer she hugged me.

"You're awake!" She said, Letting me go. Then she reached over to the tool thing and showed me some supplies.

"What are those for..?" I asked.

"Sense they didn't sew your arm up, I snuck in and got you some. I'm gonna do it for you." I heard her say as my eyes got wide.

"You don't even know how this stuff works!" I screamed. She giggled before holding my hand down.

"It'll be fine. This will hurt a little" she said, pouring a little peroxide on my arm. It stung like a bitch. " okay, Im gonna have to stitch this up so stay quiet and still as much as you can." She said, Putting the wire into the needle. I shut my eyes as I felt the needle go into my arm.

"Fuuuuucckkk" I said, Trying to be as quiet as I could. She gave me a sad look before stitching the rest of my arm up. I gave clementine a little hug before standing up. I guess we wait.

That was until a god damn walker came into the shed where the whole was. "Anna!" I head Clem say as I grabbed my knife from my back pocket, the walker it falling on her. I grabbed it from behind an threw it at the shed wall. It hit a very sharp object before I stabbed it twice in the head. I then helped Clementine up.

"You okay?" I asked as the doors of the shed came open. I saw Luke and others behind him.

"What the fuck? How'd it get in there?" I heard Nick say.

"You stitched yourself up?" Carlos asked.
The pregnant woman spoke up after him.

"Did they Steal from us?"

Clementine spoke up before me. " Well maybe if you would've believe us we wouldn't have to." She said. Everyone talked at the same time so I couldn't hear.

"Fine, Come with me, Uhm..?" Carlos said.

"Anna." I said. He nodded as they walked inside. I felt Clementine grab my hand as I tightly held on to hers. As we walked out, Luke asked us if we were hungry.

"You fucking serious?" I asked before walking away.