Prologue

Rae

A simple girl, she likes reading, singing, quizzes, solving, writing poems, mailing sa mga hugot lines. Mabait, Cute, Medyo chubby, Generous, medyo corny, minsan Oa, Caring sa mga mahal niya sa buhay, Sweet, lovable, especially kay Dan.

She likes to design gowns, dress, shoes, and she likes Drawing too, she is smart too.
She has a talent in story telling, she is a kpop fan, especially the girlgroup named twice.

By the way she is funny, adorable,favorite chicken, loves to drink water or milk, she doesn't drink softdrinks.

Her dreams is to be a designer sometime, or a chef, engineer, flight attendant.

She always wants to travel all around the world with her family and friends.

Dan

he is a simple boy, he is kind, thoughtful,matalino,masipag,magalang sa parents niya at cute din, kaya siguro nagkagusto si Rae sa kanya.

He's hobbies is writing, drawing, singing, and listening songs by her headphones, he is fun to be with.

he is funny, sweet, caring especially to he's love ones, magaling magsolve ng math problems, has many talents.

Like playing sports, musical instruments, a kpop fan too, just like Rae, her idol is chou tzuyu of twice and jeon jungkook of bts.

he has a crush on Rae, secretly 😉

Llynn

A simple girl too, she is kind, funny, mapangasar, pikon, tampuhin, oa, pero bumawi naman sa mukha at ugali.

Maganda sya, cute, matalino, likes to play Minecraft ( Rae likes to play Minecraft too), she is always in top in the class.

She likes to be a teacher when she grew up, she has a good writing, she likes to design gowns, dress, swimsuits, shoes.

She is good at solving at math, especially the hard ones, her answers is always correct.

She has a high grade, she is the only one that knows Rae's secret... secret that Rae loves Dan.

Vince
A rich boy, he is handsome, cute smart just like llyn, he has a crush on llyn for like 3 years already.

He's hobbies is, drawin,  martial arts, cooking, solving math problems, and video playing.

Des
She is a simple girl who loves kpop so much, sge like to eat Korean foods and knows how to use an chopsticks.

Her hobbies are, martial arts, drawing, dancing, and she doesn't like being court by someone.

Thanks for reading hope you like it

Thanks guys😉🙂