dark's getting out of the hospital

Still dark's pov

The doctor finally walked in, he looked at me like i was insane for some reason, weirdo doctor's, why are all the medical people i meet so weird? He approached me. Hi, I'm here to fix you! He told me excitedly as he started stitching my wrist, then his face turned a mix of angry and disappointing. Why don't stitches hurt you! He said loudly. Maybe because I'm a grown man, and not a five years old? I told him, what a weirdo, he finished with my wrist and grabbed a bunch of band-aids, and put them on my face himself, i swatted his hand away. I can do this myself, not a fan of you touching my face. I told him as i grabbed them out of his hands, he looked even more disappointing now, ha, what a loser, i put them on my face, and he grabbed a bunch more and handed them to me as he pouted, i put them on my knuckles and stood up. Sit back down. He told me, i did, but reluctantly. Did you forget about your back? He asked me as if he was twice my intelligence, i remembered, but i just wanted out of this hospital, he got his stitching needle again. Turn around. He asked me, he was still mad i put the band-aids on my own face, that's how you know a control freak when you see one. Take off your shirt. He asked me, i peeled it off, the back was covered in dry blood, he began to stitch, i will admit it kinda hurt, but not to bad. He finished and set it down. You can go now. He mumbled to me with his arm's crossed facing away. Let it go. I told him, he glared at me as i left the room, i went straight to anti's room, i opened the door, he was doing alright, he was resting in bed, like you do at a hospital, it didn't seem like he was in to much pain, so i walked over and sat down in the chair next to his hospital bed, he looked at me with a big smile, his neck had a large bandage over it. Hey anti, how do you feel? I'm all fixed up, and Ashley and Cameron are ok too! I told him, to cheer him up. Thank god their ok. He told me, he placed his hand on my knee. And thank god your ok. He told me, staring me in the eyes, a few short minutes later a nurse walked in. Visiting time is over. She told me, my smile turned to a frown quickly, but i won't fight it, he took his hand off of my knee and i set out the door, i walked out of the building into the night, it was a little breezie, i hoped into my car and drove back home, when i got their Wilford was outside the door, he looked worried, i walked up to the door, he grabbed my shoulders and shook me. Where is everyone else! He asked me, I'm surprised he cared. Their still at the hospital Wilford. I told him, he stopped shaking me, he probably thought i was going to punch him if he didn't. Are they ok! He asked me, he was not calm. They will be fine bro, the worst one is anti, the guy slit his throat, but anti doesn't seem upset about it. I reassured him, his distinct face of panic faded. Thank god for that. He said. Mmhmmm. I mumbled as i walked around him into the house. I decided to go up to my room, i walked up the stairs and into my room and sat down on the bed. I'm bored. I said to myself, trying to think of something interesting. I kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking, but nothing came to mind. Nothing is any fun without anti and the girls. I layed down on my bed. Maybe i can do something with Wilford. I got put of my bed and went downstairs, Wilford was causally sitting on the couch in the living room with his coffee. Hey Wilford, im bored lets go somewhere. I asked him, he slowly turned on the couch to look at me. Not today. He answered and turned back. I just got an idea, i can just go to dinner by myself. I went upstairs and changed into my black t-shirt, because who cares if i wear a suit. Then i put on some dark red jeans and went downstairs. Dark, where are you going? Wilford asked me as i exited the house. I'm going to get some food. Ok. He said, i slammed the door behind me and went to my car. i jumped into my car and drove to a nice restaurant only a few miles away. When i arrived i got out of my car and walked into the black and purple colored building. When i entered i realized the buildings walls where lined with spectacular blue lights that lit up the entire room. i walked towards the black table in the corner and sat down.  hmm, i wonder what im gonna eat. i stared at the menu for a while and decided on a simple sandwich. i called over the waitor and told them what i wanted. -small time skip- the food arrived, the waitor set it down infront of me. Thank you, sir. I said to the waitor. No problem, its my job. He replied as he walked away. Well, hes not wrong i guess. I picked up the sandwich and began to eat it. People where staring at me..do i really eat that weird? Hm...i can see people whispering and looking at me, pointing...i wonder...i began to feeel self concious and sropped eating. I slowly set the sandwichh down onto my plate. I looked back at the people who whwre looking at me. Some of the, stopped talking and looked away. But othets continued...they looked disgusted looking at me. I womder if it's the demon thing or something else...