Chapter Seven

Author's Note

Hello Minna!!! I am so so sorry about the long wait. I had this chapter all written out, then I decided I hated it and now I've been dealing with a major case of writer's block.

Misaki's POV

I wasn't sure how I felt about being Usui's girlfriend. Over a dozen girls had confessed to him today in an attempt to make him see what he was missing or something like that. In all my years of high school I had felt something other that love for the girls for the first time. I didn't know what it was, but watching them throw themselves at Usui made me want to grab them by the hair and throw them into their classrooms. my thoughts were interrupted by the bell that signals the end of school. I had today off and I didn't have any homework so I was a little unsure of what to Di with myself. Maybe I would go home and help mom with the chores...

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out the door, chatting to Shizuko as we walked. However we were  intercepted by Usui. Shizuko gave him an evil glare that shocked me, but then I was distracted by Usui.

"Hello Misa-chan," he said with his most charming smile on. The girls around him fainted as if their brains couldn't comprehend his perfectness. I tried to smile back, but I knew that it looked strained. I just wasn't used to this whole couple thing yet. Usui grabbed my hand,

"Let's go a date!" he yelled over his shoulder as he began to run with me in tow. I smiled to myself and picked up my pace as I waved back to a frowning Shizuko.

We spent all day at the carnival competing. He beat me at every game. I hit all the targets in the shooting game, but he did it ten seconds faster. I used the hammer to test my strength and got the highest number possible. Usui broke it. I would have been furious, but I was having too much fun to really be mad. We were walking back home hand in hand when a white limo pulled up in front of us.

As though it was reflex, Usui immediately stood in front of me as though to protect me, but I should pushed him aside and stood next to him. he glared, but I just stuck out my tongue at him. That resulted in him sticking his tongue out at me and then we were just standing there in a staring contest with our tongues out.

Luckily a loud fake cough snapped us out of it. Standing in front of us was Tora. Usui growled at him.

"Hello you two," he greeted.

"How did you find out we were here?" asked Usui, still trying to push me behind him.

"Oh let's just a little birdie told me," Tora said nonchalantly while dusting off the imaginary dirt on his suit.

"Now would you two kindly get in the car?" Usui quirked an eyebrow at that.

"Why would we?"

"Because Madame is waiting." Usui froze and stopped trying to get in front of me. As though he was a robot, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car.

"Usui, what are you-"

"Sh. I need to think." I sat there shocked at what was happening. who was madame? Well, might as well wait and see. I sat back into my seat and watched the houses along the street. The car stopped after a few minutes. Usui pulled me out, and I stared up at the huge mansion in front of me. With the little confidence I had left at this point I walked with the two guys into the huge greeting hall. At a small lone table, sat an elegant woman with blond hair and familiar blue eyes. I stared at her trying to figure put where I'd seen her before. Usui finally spoke up,

"Hello mother."