Chapter Four: Will the Wise and Dedra The Dunce

Joyce sped down the road towards the school worried about her son. She slid off the actual parking area and landed on the field area. She got out her car and raced around the school going in classrooms looking for her son. "Dustin? What's going on where's Wil?" Joyce asked the boy who was with Max looking around. "The field." Lucas came in the school panicked. "Will.I just found him like this! I think he's having another episode!" Mike said lightly shaking the boy. "No, no, please no. No, no, please no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you go Will!" Dedra whispered to herself and curled up on the forest floor, she glanced towards where Will was and the blackness was coming towards her slowly. She looked in terror and stood up, panting she started run again and yelled, "Help! Help me!" loudly. Mike heard a voice from the woods and looked at the boys, Mike panicked and began to quickly run in the woods seeing Dedra run around endlessly. Mike stopped her and covered her left eye, she fell to the ground and blinked a couple of times. "Will!" Dedra said and looked at Mike, "What happened to Will?" Mike asked and helped her up they quickly walked back to where Will was. Joyce shaking him lightly saying his name. 

"Oh no, Will!" Dedra said looking at him and still felt the fear near him. "Will, wake up! Can you hear me?" Joyce said. Everyone looked at eachother, "What's happening to him? Dedra?" Mike asked as Dedra had a few tears. "He walked into it." she responded, "What?" Joyce and Mike asked at the same time. "He walked in the darkness." Dedra said and turned away, "He can't hear you. Yet." Dedra added and Joyce looked at the mysterious new girl that's in the tape, in the drawing. Suddenly a gasp was heard from the boy, everyone faced him and Dedra turned around. Joyce was shocked at what happened, Dedra no longer talked. Joyce was curious of the short-haired girl. Dedra walked to the office and called her foster parent to pick her up and once she arrived both Will and Dedra got in their cars. Dedra glanced at the kids who were also looking back at her. Then looked back at the floor and her foster mom drove off. 

"I can't believe you did that." Mrs. Wilson said, "Excuse me?" Dedra asked from the back seat. "You were suppose to keep your episodes a secret. Now those kids and that mother will think your some weirdo! Now they will think we adopted some freak!" Mrs. Wilson's tone was angry. "It's not my fault." Dedra mumbled looking out the window. When they arrived home Mrs. Wilson unlocked the door and Dedra walked in and went to her room. Laying on the cheep folding bed, the walls were yet decorated and a simple string bag full of a few clothes, a notebook, and some pencils and stolen pens. Mrs. and Mr. Wilson hasn't yet decided to adopt her yet but, they might make their mind up at some point. Dedra got up and walked around the house looking for both parents, Mrs. Wilson was in the kitchen making dinner and Mr. Wilson was in the basement working on some of his new products or something. Dedra went back to her room thinking, 'Dinner is usually at 7:

~~

"I can't remember." Will said, "I need you to try." Joyce told him. "I... I was on the field with Dedra and... and then it... it all just went blank, and... and then you were there." Will explained. "Will, I need you to tell me the truth." Joyce added and Will replied, "I am." he had a stutter. Joyce went to grab the drawing and show him and gestured to the copyed image. "This shape, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween night. It's the same shape as... as your drawing. An-And that girl. What's her name?" she snapped her fingers, lightly hitting her head. Will looked up at his mother, "Dedra?" he said in a weak voice asking. "Yeah, Dedra. She knows about this as well, how could she know about this? 

-----------------------

Author's Note: Hello there reader, I decided to post this part of the chapter because I also wanted to apologize to everyone who has been waiting for a new part for at least two years (I think). But yes, I would like to say I'm sincerly sorry for putting this off for so long. To be honest, I don't find much fun in writing fanfiction styles now. I've started writing various personal stories and I'm not sure when I'll start publishing them, or where I will but I've grown a lot as a person now. When I started writing this type of stuff back in 6th grade I had just had my heartbroken and resorted to attaching myself to anime and various other cartoons and series. Now, I'm a freshmen, or I suppose sophomore now and I'm so much happier now with friends and hobbies and life has been good for me. I'm glad to have made so many other people happy when they read this which is why I would like to ask you all, should I continue this series? 

Honestly, it might be a bit hard to, since I actually don't remember the original plot or where this was going but I feel really bad just leaving everyone on such a cliffhanger. It's either I try to continue this somehow and push through, or I can completely redo these two stories. Right now, that might be the best option considering how much time I have in the day due to it being summer and in quarentine. But it'll also be a bit more fun on my part to try and rewrite the story with my newfound writing abilities.  That's all I have to say and I'm thankful that you thousands of people actually saw this. I'll be more active from now on so if you would like, just send me a message or comment. Thank you for being apart of my journey. 

- Author, Celeste Whiterock